• Dot Guests: 49
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Wanted

Coming soon!

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Nienna: It has been a very rough 2021.
    April 28, 2021, 02:08:39 AM
  • thatguy2: hey all, hope you're doing well
    January 10, 2021, 02:53:55 AM
  • Gard: *snugs Hades* <3
    September 08, 2020, 01:53:19 PM
  • Nienna: lord have mercy on my stressed soul...
    September 04, 2020, 01:34:16 PM
  • Dory: And one for Hera/Elladan. :3
    August 03, 2020, 05:53:40 AM
  • Dory: Finally got to Cirdan's plotter, Guiga. <3
    August 03, 2020, 05:31:01 AM
  • Gard: I'm good! ^^ Hope you had fun! <3
    July 31, 2020, 09:58:18 PM
  • Ristiinna: Back from my camping trip. How's everyone?
    July 30, 2020, 09:38:19 PM
  • Nienna: Becca! I’ll work on a Ren post when I get off work! ❤️
    July 24, 2020, 11:39:33 PM
  • Nienna: Hello hello!
    July 24, 2020, 11:39:03 PM
  • Nienna: <3
    July 20, 2020, 02:57:05 AM
  • Guiga: No problem, Hades. I'm still catching up on posts as well.
    July 19, 2020, 05:17:39 AM
  • Nienna: oh my god it's embarrassing how long that took me to get out, Guiga! </3 I am SO SO SO SO SO sorry! But some things happened, and all should be good to go again.
    July 18, 2020, 05:56:29 PM
  • RonnieRoo: Wowie!
    July 15, 2020, 10:03:00 PM
  • Hera: @Ari. Your reply is posted as well. Next is Gard's as Pellavan.
    July 12, 2020, 08:41:33 AM
  • Hera: Wrong account.
    July 12, 2020, 08:40:20 AM
  • Gandalf: @Dory. I hope you find the dogs.
    July 12, 2020, 08:39:54 AM
  • Ari: (Marbys & Gard) Got my post out! *shoots confetti cannon* I do believe Gard is next. :)
    July 12, 2020, 07:58:12 AM
  • Ari: (Dory) Aw, I do hope your puppers are okay ;_;
    July 12, 2020, 02:16:14 AM
  • Ari: I've been distracted binge-watching Bob's Burgers, ngl  X'D  My post for Ann & Naur -Marbys & Gard- is a'comin!
    July 12, 2020, 02:14:24 AM

* Directories

RPG-D RPG Initiative

* Awards

Author Topic: [Hobbit] Beneath The Broken Sky  (Read 4524 times)

Bard

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Guiga
  • Application: Plotter
  • Plotter: Plotter
  • Tracker: Plotter
Beneath The Broken Sky
« on: January 16, 2014, 03:32:00 AM »
Bard is a simple and honorable man who has lived all his life in Laketown. The further he has traveled from the town was into Mirkwood forest to look for his brother-in-law Drake when he disappeared. He almost never came back himself, if not for the native forest's birds guiding him to safety. He can understand bird language due to being a descendant of Lord Girion of Dale. Yes. The one who failed to kill Smaug. He has heard that enough. Let's move on.

Bard is a multi-tasker chap as he works as a bargeman, a fisherman, a smuggler (he is not proud of this one, but he has a considerably large family to provide for), an arrow maker (he makes them more for himself, Bain and Gard nowadays, but if the situation gets tough he'll sell some to the town's armory) and the most difficult of all those jobs: dad to three kids and uncle to one, all living under his roof. It's not that his kids are difficult, just that he thinks he lacks them somehow.

Bard is a selfless and caring person, who can have a scary temper when taken out of his center. He can be overprotective and outspoken and will try to help everyone he is able when his own situation allows. He is considered the leader of insurgents due to some of his acts of charity towards the people and his vocal behavior against some of the practices the Master of Laketown imposes taxes wise.

Any ideas for plotting with this ace bowman who fears above all the return of Smaug and the destruction of all he holds dear? Write them beneath. I'm open to anything that works with the character and the story.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 11:27:37 PM by Ulmo »

Set made by Alagon!

Gard of Lake-town

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Gard
Beneath The Broken Sky
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 04:15:00 AM »
Bard & Gard:and family

Let's just tack that last there and combine plot as I know will happen. Specifically, well we all know where Gard's situation sits, he's been with the family Six years in time of the Quest and, well if we want to delve into child psychology, though youngest boy around he feels most times he needs to pull the most weight though he will hardly let Bard or Sigrid or even Bain hear him voice such.

Grateful of course for all his uncle and even older set of cousins have done and continue to between just care and sacrifice as well as how far his uncle went into the forest seeking Drake which he maybe here recently only can fully grasp.

Holding to an odd optimistic sense that clings to hope, maybe due to all he's seen even in his short years, he would often have a careful and soft spoken silver lining type comment for any bad that hits that can just be seen as childish naïveté perhaps, though it's not so bad as Tilda's!

Specific plots, um...there's so much, at some point I want this boy to ask a hard question he is old enough to just be coming up with close to Movie time-frame at around 10 or 11!

Why do people say you didn't like my da...
They...they say my mum...gave up on me...she didn't right? It was just the Winter...

Shoot I could have this kid think he recalls his aunt and be a double heart tug! I imagined already (with some back up from Rah) that Gard constantly reassures Tilda along with the others with both what he thinks he recalls from being so young and what sounds like the girl's and Bain's mother was like ~

There's also a few threads Bard could possibly make an opportune appearance in if wanted.

*Gentle and Knowing- is where I made up some trouble for him to be running from and came up with the very bad, he's landed on Alfrid's boat due to another boy and there was sound of trouble at least and...now he's worried and dodging around telling Sig which I think is going to have to come out here soon ^^

*Trouble Abounds- Later that day, or just later, and maybe a better come in point. Tilda rushed off to tell Gard news is out and Alfrid's giving them grief. We may or may not be getting an Alfrid is why I held off for a bit

*Penny for the Master- Master of Lake Town. Tax collecting. House of kids who hate him ^^ But I haven't seen a post from our Master in a bit...

Bard & Bilbo:

Cannon stuff, oh so much cannon stuff of either book guess (though that may be risky before we know where PJ is going) or just spoiler tagged DOS territory!

wonderful sig made by Alagon

(#008080)

Daechir

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Loki
Beneath The Broken Sky
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 09:45:00 AM »
Daechir & Bard
So, here we have an Ex-Dunedain Ranger who has left his home because of an incident where his whole group had been murdered, Daechir being the only one left alive and he doesn't have memory of it. He has traveled to Laketown to get as far away from his homeland as he can. He travels a lot, despite the home he now has in Laketown and as a rogue, he does odd jobs to get by. I'm sure that he has ran into Bard a couple times, was talking to Clara about him having known Sigrid since she was a child. Having been an Uncle, he's pretty good with children despite how often he isn't around. Let me know if you maybe would like to plot with him~!

Eleniel & Bard
Elle was born in Laketown along with her brother Timnarian to an Elven male and a woman of Laketown. They were raised there, where Timnarian, when they got older, killed their parents. She was forty-six then and had been taken in and cared for by an elderly couple that had found her a broken mess. She didn't stay too long and left when she finally regained her composure. She traveled to try and stay away from Timnarian until twenty years later when she ran into a Elven friend of her father's that happened to be in Laketown. He cared for her and taught her how to fight until she left and found a home for herself in Laketown. She doesn't stay much though, afraid of ever having to run into Timnarian again. I'm sure that she would have known Bard when she returned to Laketown, maybe the could have been friends? ^^ I was discussing this with the person who played Bard before and we had planned for Bard to be one of the only friends that Eleniel trusts and would actually stay with. I'm not sure if you'd want to continue with that idea but we can plot the two out! ^^

I also have Beriadan, who could likely run into Bard since he is Thranduil's advisor and usually the one who travels to Laketown to do business with the Master of Laketown. Lemme know if you are interested in any of these! >w<[/size]

Tauriel

Beneath The Broken Sky
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2014, 12:36:00 PM »
Tauriel&Bard:
Sooo, since Tau saved his kids' life, I'm sure they might have something to talk about, even though he was away when the attack began.shall we go ahead and assume they meet at some point? It'd be an interesting encounter,I am sure... what with their mutual skill in archery and their similar attitudes to life

Lýthil&Bard:
Here I have a 22 year old inhabitant of Laketown for you, she's the daughter of the local Tavern and Inn owners and serves there as a barmaid. She's known to be a very good listener, having an 'ability' of sorts some people call 'siren's call', they are drawn to her for relieving their hearts' burdens and she is known to keep them save. Also, she has her eyes and ears everywhere, knowing many a secret that might aid Bard. Hands down, she's not happy with how things are turning out to be in Laketown and the Minnow&Trout, the tavern, is one of the meeting spots where the people of Laketown can speak their minds a little freer, since Lýthil's family won't ever rat them out. So if there's something in there you can work with, I'd be delighted to thread!

Alatar

Beneath The Broken Sky
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2014, 05:24:00 PM »
* * *Alatar&Bard
You know how Bard, bless his soul, attracts trouble? I'm thinking it would be fun if he had a run in with my Istar <3 Alatar is travelling from the East, and you can't get much more East than LakeTown. I'm guessing my ex-wizard will be dropping by on his way through to seek information in Mirkwood.

He's a little bit of an eccentric, and I can imagine him accidentally either creating or finding himself in trouble. None that he couldn't get out of - but you know wizards and their meddling ways. Perhaps Bard could be the knight in shining in armour in a sort of "Good God, man, what sort of fool are you?!" -drags away from guards- kind of way. And Alatar is in no way above seeing the troubles in LakeTown and stirring the cauldron (or trying to help, deciding on what angle you're looking from).

At the very least, Bard can at least share what he knows of the situation in the West, and Alatar can entertain his kids with fanciful tales of the world to the East. He's got a penchant for dirty jokes though, so be on guard, Bard, or you children may repeating things you'd rather they didn't.

Sigrid

Beneath The Broken Sky
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2014, 09:31:00 AM »
Bard & Sigrid

Da. <3 She loves him dearly.  

I'm just going to bulletpoint things (and I'm sure I'm leaving things out, but this is going to be a novel anyway...) because I'm exhausted but must post here.

--Sigrid is fiercely protective of her Da and his aim with a bow, despite many people in Lake-Town still on about Girion.  It's her opinion that he's the best shot in Esgaroth, and just generally she holds him in very high esteem.
--When her mother died during Tilda's birth, Sigrid took it upon herself to take charge of putting all her mother's things away so that Bard wouldn't have to and so he could focus on baby Tilda.
--She's a worrier, and Bard isn't spared her worrying, especially if he isn't home when she's expecting him to be, or she hears unfavorable things about him around Esgaroth.  When food is scarce I feel like she assumes that Bard is going to cut down or skip meals to make sure the children get their share, so she always sort of tries to make sure he gets something.  
--I sort of assumed that he usually leaves the house quite early in the morning, especially in winter when hunting is probably scarce and stuff, and so Sigrid always leaves something for breakfast for him wrapped up by his quiver or in his coat pocket (read: somewhere he'll see it to bring it with him, or if food is scarce, somewhere he may or may not see it until he's already left the house with whatever she left for him); she puts it out for him the night before, when she's sure he's asleep so he can't tell her not to.
--I think she tries to avoid showing any weakness in front of her father, because she doesn't want him to think that she can't handle the responsibilities she's put on herself, and she doesn't want him to feel bad about it (and also in response to the bit in his app about how he hasn't moved on romantically since his wife's death and feels a little guilty about that because of Sigrid taking on those responsibilities...she actually doesn't mind that he hasn't moved on, because I think if he at any point does get a love interest Sigrid might not initially respond too well to that, not wanting her mother to be replaced, and having a bit of a 'I'm not doing it well enough??' and/or 'you're trying to do MY job, lady, go away' reaction initially.  just a random thought that occurred to Sig and I while we were reading his app)
--I think these two are probably pretty close, and basically Sigrid just loves him lots and thinks the world of him. and (potential minor spoilers) she's sorry that she hadn't mended his coat well enough/recently enough that Balin could tell that it had seen better days.

.....ok now that I've just thrown a billion things at you that are probably in varying states of making-sense-ness considering how tired I am.....thoughts?

Bard

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
Beneath The Broken Sky
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2014, 04:16:00 PM »
Yesterday there was a blackout due to a deluge that happened here. That little time and many plots for Bard already! Great! There might be minor DOS spoilers beneath, read at your own discretion.

Bard & Gard: I really like the idea of Gard placing Bard in a difficult situation when it comes to his questions about his parents and Bard's feelings on what has happened with Gard's family and his own wife. Character development abounds there. I'll be checking the threads you've linked here once I return from my doctor's appointment in the afternoon. I'll probably jump in on at least one of them, if that's OK. Also start one for just their conversation. I think it should be a separate thread for the idea first mentioned here.

Bard & Bilbo: Their interaction in the book was great, though I think it would be safer to stay within DOS territory for the moment. No one knows what PJ is going to pull out of his hat next besides the obvious, like dead dragon and huge battle. Though by how things have moved so far, I believe their exchanges won't be that much different, both Bard and Bilbo having been already established as decent and honorable people. Well, the Dwarves spent at least an entire night at Bard's. They only left to Erebor the next morning after being caught, so I think chances for threads after the debacle at the Master's place would be safe and interesting for I think Bilbo might have listened to Bard's speech about the danger of Smaug more than the Dwarves did, specially Thorin…

Bard & Daechir: Maybe they could have known each other since Bard himself was a young man? I don't have a problem with anything you mentioned. I just have this feeling that Bard, like any caring father, wouldn't allow a stranger near his little girl. But if they had known each other for some time, it all works great. Bard is the kind of person that would form his opinion of others by what they choose to do and not who they are. So if he always acted well and decently when he was around, he'd have no problem to accept him into his house or if they met when he was in undeserved trouble with the town's guard too. Bard is the protector of the common folk after all and maybe he could've thought Daechir was one of those at first. If he ever finds out what happened to him, I don't guess he would place judgement due to what was already said. Bard knows what it means to be judged and pointed out by something that he has no control of, the past and his ancestry, he surely wouldn't judge Daechir if he has only proved to be a decent man in all the years they've known each other.

Bard & Eleniel: I'm OK with keeping that plot as is. It goes with Bard's personality very well. The same as with Daechir here. He won't place any judgement if she has only done rightful actions in front of him. She'd be very welcome at his humble house.

Bard & Beriadan: Not sure on these two. Even though Bard knows commerce with the Elves is the base of income to Laketown, he even picks up the empty barrels with his barge, he also knows the Master won't share such wealth with the townspeople. He's not at odds with the Woodland Elves nor he thinks lowly of them by any means. I think he just doesn't know enough about them. Also Beriadan is more on the evil side of the spectrum, if I recall correctly, I don't think Bard would let him get too close to his family once he noticed his not so honorable intentions. It could be an interesting interaction though.

Bard & Tauriel: I think it is safe to assume that they'll meet at some point. Edit: Upon further reflection, I think that the most probable point for them to meet is after the death of Smaug, but before the Battle of The Five Armies. I still think Tauriel will be somehow involved in freeing Bard to kill the dragon, but since we can only guess right now, better not touch it yet.

Bard & Lythil: I can see Bard using her tavern to voice his concerns quite frequently and possibly this is how he is inciting the people against the Master of Laketown with talks about an election and so forth. Not sure about her ability though, but Bard does hold many things close to his heart I suppose he'd like to share with someone. On the other hand, he wouldn't want to bother her with his problems.

Bard & Alatar: That could make for a couple of fun threads. I'm warning you though Bard won't allow Alatar to tell his kids his dirty jokes. If he tries, he'll notice his level of hospitality decreasing fast and Bard would surely ask him to stop and remind him his children are still young for this kind of jokes. Bard was himself a pretty precocious person and Sigrid and Bain specially are already so as well in many ways. I can see him trying to protect the little innocence they are still allowed to have. They meeting while Alatar finds himself in some kind of trouble works for me too as does him sharing what he knows once Alatar proves not to be an ordinary old man.

Bard & Sigrid: Lots of unbound love here. Bard would also fiercely defend his children against the wicked mouths in town and worries about having to leave them alone. It's not that he doesn't trust Sigrid and Bain to look after everything while he is away. It's that he would've preferred if they didn't have such responsibility already. Bard certainly appreciates not having to deal with her mother's things, though I suppose he did ask that the shoes and clothes in better state or newer be kept for Sigrid and Tilda in the future. I just had a strange idea that Bard may, from time to time, get reminiscent of his wife while holding one of such kept pieces and it would be interesting if Sigrid ever finds him in one of such moments. A conversation about the nature of real love is something important for a girl of her age, who might have her eyes on someone already even if her responsibilities don't allow her to pursue it or even think about it a lot. I totally agree on the food part. He would private himself to allow them a sufficient share. If there is spare, he'll take more, if not, just enough to keep standing and working. You're right about the early mornings too and I agree with everything in that paragraph. I can also see him getting how much she expects from herself and that she doesn't want to complain and approach her on the subject from time to time saying that it isn't a problem to ask for help and giving her emotional support on that front too.

Set made by Alagon!

Gard of Lake-town

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
Beneath The Broken Sky
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2014, 04:36:00 PM »
I know we just swarm plotters around here ~

Bard & Gard:

I say jump ins are fine with the other threads, don't know about Rah and Clara but should be fine XD Oh and in Trouble Abound, there's some misspelling of Alfrid's name before I knew how it was spelled.

Bard & Bilbo:

Again, yes I agree and was part of what I said as you know, of not knowing quite where to go  when PJ hasn't laid the path yet, but that works and makes sense for an after the "Thorin/Bard at odds speech". I've seen the movie twice and even thinking back still get confused on where everyone goes and at what time and such, but yes I think there is time between the debacle and next morning. Maybe during the town's celebrating, Bilbo, who doesn't quite feel right about what Thorin said, as stated, slips off when he can and finds Bard to apologize for Thorin merge into a sort of conversation. I can also start this one up if you want, though I will hold off to make sure I have everything understood correctly on when we would be fitting in the thread/the general idea

wonderful sig made by Alagon

(#008080)

Rah-Tilda

• Archived
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
Beneath The Broken Sky
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2014, 06:24:00 PM »
Tilda & Bard

Here we have little Tilda, youngest daughter and child to Bard.

Tilda is your typical 7 year old, she likes to play with dolls and hide. Like you have said before, with Bard being protective of his children and nephew. I figured that Tilda is not a lowed to leave the house by herself. In the current thread that Gard told you about Trouble Abound, Tilda has left the house by herself to find Gard, because she has over heard people talking about Gard and she is worried about him  getting into trouble, so she had run to find him.

Tilda loves to make people happy, she doesn’t like to see people sad or worried. She worries about her family as much as the rest of her family worries about her. She loves stories any story she can pick up. She knows her family’s history like the rest of her family, she is also very imaginative and likes to cheer people up with her stories she makes ups herself. I guess its her way of deal with the crazy life her family lives in. Also she is helpful, helps Bain and Sigird as much as she can.

When it comes to her mother, she has questions, but she is hesitant to ask them. Sigrid and Tilda have a thread going on where Sigrid is using their mothers coat to make a new coat for Tilda. She doesn’t want to upset her Da and ask him questions, so she will point them more towards Sigrid and Bain or even Gard.

She is timid of strangers and the master and his man servant Alfrid. Tilda worries that they will try to take her Da away, then

As threads go for these two, I could see Tilda asking him questions about stories or if he had seen any elves when he was working.  Maybe she would get up the courage to ask him about her mother. I don’t maybe any trouble a 7 year old can get into. XD

Sigrid

Beneath The Broken Sky
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2014, 08:58:00 PM »
Sigrid & Bard
(re: Bard potentially jumping into the Sig/Gard thread, that's totally fine with me.)

Sigrid can't really blame him for worrying about leaving them alone, and she's a pretty intuitive girl by this point, so I'm sure that if she gets the sense that he feels bad about the responsibility that she and Bain have taken on, she'd do her best to assure him that everything's under control and he doesn't need to feel bad about any of it.  
Sigrid and Tilda have the thread here that Rah mentioned where Sigrid is giving Tilda an old coat of her mother's, so that could factor in both to Bard having not wanted any of the better clothes/shoes thrown out, and potentially also reminiscing about her.  I sort of imagine that Sigrid would've, at the time of her mother's death, been hesitant to get rid of any of her things because she wouldn't have wanted to let go of her mother so soon, but also not wanted to see everything around the house and be reminded of her absence, so there's probably a combination of some things still left around the house just as her mother had left them (little wall decorations or the way she'd organized the kitchen, or something), and also other things hidden away in chests that have been shoved under beds or into closets where they aren't seen, but are still there....if that makes sense?
I think Sigrid herself generally avoids wearing her mother's old things, except by with prodding from Bard or Bain, and saves them for Tilda, even though I think that secretly she likes wearing or having little things of her mother's (if her mother had had any little piece of jewelry or anything, Sigrid would probably secretly covet it, she'd probably be preferable to her mother's old favorite mug or tea kettle, stuff like that), so I definitely think it would be interesting if Sigrid saw her father with something of her mother's.  All the father/daughter feels.
And Sigrid could probably definitely use a love talk from her father (because what sixteen-year-old doesn't need that at some point or other); she probably spends too much time watching over Tilda and Gard to really have her eye on anyone, though she probably brushes off/ignores any potential advances from boys her age because she feels like she ought to as opposed to because she's legitimately disinterested.  
I also love your idea of Bard knowing how much Sigrid expects from herself and approaching her and letting her know it's ok to ask for help (even though, even after hearing that, Sigrid would be loathe to ask anyone for help--I figure that since her mother's death she's only really ever had Bard to look up to as far as a parental figure and she sees how serious he is, how much he worries about the family, and how he doesn't go crawling to the Master for help, etc, and she takes that as how she's supposed to be, too, so she's generally pretty serious, worries about her family and her father, doesn't like asking for help or admitting when she needs help, and stuff like that).  Even if she didn't go on and ask for help, though, him assuring her that she can if she needs to would still mean a lot to her, and she'd appreciate the emotional support.  

......sorry for writing you a novel again.

Alatar

Beneath The Broken Sky
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2014, 12:48:00 AM »
Let me know if you ever fancy a thread, and how you might like it started, and I shall get a-typing! Only when you have some free time though ^3^ xxx

Bard

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
Beneath The Broken Sky
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2014, 03:46:00 AM »
Again minor spoilers around, read at your own discretion.

Thread snatching: I've read through the linked threads and I think I might jump in in both "Full of Memory and Love" and "Gentle and Knowing" if that is OK with everyone involved.

Bard & Gard: Thread starter will be released tomorrow. I have some ideas already, just too tired to stay awake much longer tonight.

Bard & Bilbo: I agree that while the celebration is happening that night would be the best time for their conversation. Certainly Bard didn't stay. He knows what is coming and what he may have to do. He is not in the mood for a party in the least. I guess as he was leaving to go back to his home, Bilbo met him and they talked.

There is also the scene at the barge that was left to the imagination when Bilbo asked and discovered Bard's name to then mention it to the Dwarves before they arrive at Laketown. Maybe this second idea might make for a very short thread though. I appreciate if you start either of these threads as you volunteered.

Bard & Tilda: Father and daughter thread sharing bed time stories seems the way to go here for starters. I think Bard wouldn't dodge the subject of her mother if Tilda asked directly, she has the right to know, but he secretly hopes she won't ask frequently because it still hurts to talk about it. Maybe during the coat thread, if I join, we can touch this plot point. Tilda is so adorable that not even a grim person like her Da would resist smiling in her presence when she starts to ask for stories on anything and everything, I think.

Bard & Sigrid: All of those are great plot points and I can only find myself seconding all of them. I will have the starter done tomorrow for the thread in which Sigrid finds Bard with something of her mother's and then they have those much needed conversations about love and knowing when to ask for help. He'd like to reassure her that he is there for her even if not all the time. When he is home she can count on his help for anything and everything.

Bard & Alatar: If you want to get Alatar in trouble as he passes through Laketown, Bard will 'rescue' him tomorrow. If you start this one, I'll jump right in afterwards.

Set made by Alagon!

Sigrid

Beneath The Broken Sky
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2014, 04:48:00 AM »
Sigrid & Bard
For my part, I'm totally ok with you jumping into "Full of Memory and Love" and "Gentle and Knowing."

And that all sounds good for these two, I'm excited for them! She does know that she can count on him when he's home, and when he isn't home, she knows that he's still doing what's best for them.  I'll do my best to reply as soon as possible, I'm going to be at a tournament this weekend though so I might not be able to reply until Monday, just so you know.

Bilbo Baggins

• Hobbits
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
Beneath The Broken Sky
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2014, 04:25:00 PM »
Your Starter/jump in: No worries, and as you get to it ~

Mine: I did get the starter up for Bilbo and Bard!
Beyond the Glory

(#0000CD)

Bard

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
Beneath The Broken Sky
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2014, 06:47:00 PM »
Jumping into confirmed: "Gentle and Knowing"

Jumping into unconfirmed: "Full of Memory and Love" (waiting for Tilda's OK)

Bard & Gard: Will start to work on their thread starter now, should be ready soon.

Bard & Bilbo: Will be replying probably tonight after catching up on a couple other threads, but today still. Thanks for starting. Great post!

Bard & Sigrid: Don't worry about being busy. The thread will be waiting for you when you return. I just want to use the weekend and the free time it brings to get threads started / updated.

Set made by Alagon!

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History
  • Galadriel: thread starter for Celeborn/Becca <3
    August 19, 2020, 11:22:12 AM
  • Ristiinna: Checking in on Arthfael with Ristiinná...
    August 03, 2020, 04:31:47 PM
  • Dory: Plotter tag for Elladan/Hera! <3
    August 03, 2020, 05:53:20 AM
  • Galadriel: Plotter tag for Cirdan/Guiga! <3
    August 03, 2020, 05:30:20 AM
  • Gard: For Guiga [link]
    July 24, 2020, 06:54:05 PM
  • Gard: For Ari! [link]
    July 22, 2020, 02:52:00 PM
  • Nienna: for Gard! [link] let me know if anything needs edits...
    July 20, 2020, 04:15:22 AM
  • Nienna: Far too long, but I should have more free time now: [link]
    July 18, 2020, 05:55:42 PM
  • Nauroval: Reply for Shadowfax and Annúngilel [link]
    July 17, 2020, 07:37:07 PM
  • Nienna: for Thranduil [link]
    July 17, 2020, 01:14:38 AM
  • Gandalf: Reply for Shadowfax [link]
    July 12, 2020, 08:21:28 AM
  • Ari: Reply for Gard and Marbys! [link]
    July 12, 2020, 07:56:59 AM
  • Annúngilel: Reply for Nauroval and Shadowfax [link]