Manwë admin Manwë
Administrator
Husbeast admin Husbeast
Administrator
Nienna gmod Nienna
Estë gmod Estë
Vairë gmod Vairë

* Vote For Us

RPG-D RPG Initiative Middle Earth Top10 RP Lovers J.R.R. Tolkien Top 100 Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

* Awards

Author Topic: [Pre-Hobbit] Draycil  (Read 87 times)

Draycil Moontear

• Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: draconmaster
  • Application: Plotter
Draycil
« on: January 06, 2018, 12:41:44 AM »

Draycil

NAME:Draycil Moontear 
NICKNAMES: Dragon, Tinulilui - Starlily, Ithilglír - Moonsong Her not so commonly used nickname is Rís -o Lúg Golu 
TRILOGY:Both
DATE OF BIRTH AND AGE: 2290 S.A. birth   4,092 years old in T.A. 2941 and 4,170 years old in T.A. 3019
PLACE OF BIRTH:Imladris 
RACE:High Elf

HAIR COLOUR AND APPEARANCE:Long Light Blond and wavy. It falls down past her waist. She always leaves it down.
EYE COLOUR:Her eyes can rival the stars. So they say. They are a beautiful glowing silver. 
BODY TYPE AND HEIGHT:She is very slender but also tall reaching 6'3. 
OVERALL APPEARANCE:She has a very graceful and regal appearance. She has pale skin nearly white. When she is at her home in Imladris she wears a long white gown that has diamonds sewn into it and a silver crown with a sapphire dragon on it. When you happen to catch her outside of her home you will see her wearing black pants and a tight green long sleeve shirt and a brown cape with a hood. She is always wearing her diamond leaf earrings and her pure silver and sapphire dragon necklace.  What do they most often wear? 
DISTINGUISHING MARKS: She has only one scar on her fight forearm and  a gold dragon tattoo on her back.
WEAPONS:She has one longsword that is always by her side strapped onto her belt and most of the time she has her bow slung across her back. 
FACE CLAIM:Amanda Bynes 

STRENGTHS:She is fast, stealthy, smart, and fierce.
WEAKNESSES:She is shy and will occasionally gets nervous around lots of people.  Again, give a couple of examples.
ASPIRATIONS:She dreams to one day get married and also to meet a dragon.
FEARS:She is scared of snakes and spider.
PERSONALITY:She is very shy that is why most don't see her unless she decides to come to you. She has an aura of regality and it makes her seem unapproachable. She is kind and knows almost everything there is to know about dragons. She is always willing to help anybody in need. She has been searching for the perfect someone for years and will continue for years to come if she has to. She also has a secret dark side that even she does not know about that was hidden deep within herself but has started to surface after her parents death.
HISTORY:Draycil was born in Imladris on November 5th, 2290 S.A., to Raevil and Aglarebon. She was their only child. Her childhood was peaceful and tranquil. She was taught how to fight and how to ride a horse by her father and how to read and write by her mother. She quickly began to grow from young and naive to middle aged and wize. She began reading extensively on dragons and the rings.

When she turned 50 she decided that she should be old enough to go out and explore the world. She told her parents what she thought and after a six day argument her parents grudgingly agreed to let her go. She came back 40 years later poisoned by a black arrow after a skirmish with a warg rider. She was healed the next day and then found out that while she was gone her parents had gone out riding and had been ambushed by orcs during the night. She was struck with a rage like no other and left immediately to find the orcs who had slain her parents. She came back after 30 years her anger cooled and settled down and began to live a normal life, that is until she began to feel incomplete and she realized that the simple life was just not for her. So she set out yet again and has been going back and forth looking for the perfect someone ever since and has been ignoring the going ons of the world.

YOUR NAME:Draycil
EXPERIENCE:a year and a half
OTHER CHARACTERS:
HOW DID YOU FIND US?:Google
ROLE PLAY/WRITING SAMPLE:I leaped off the cliff diving straight towards the bone breaking ground not a single fear in my heart just joy. I was just one yard away from death when i snapped my wings wide open to their fullest extent. I glided the rest of the way down to join my mate and child."Yay Mommy you did it! You is de best ever. I is got de best mommy." She shouted out for the world to hear. 
I leaped off the cliff diving straight towards the bone breaking ground not a single fear in my heart just joy. I was just one yard away from death when i snapped my wings wide open to their fullest extent. I glided the rest of the way down to join my mate and child."Yay Mommy you did it! You is de best ever. I is got de best mommy." She shouted out for the world to hear.

Gil-galad was an elven king. Of him the harpers sadly sing; the last whose realm was fair and free between the Mountains and the Sea. His sword was long, his lance was keen. His shining helm afar was seen; the countless stars of heaven's field were mirrored in his silver shield. But long ago he rode away, and where he dwelleth none can say; for into darkness fell his star in Mordor where the shadows are.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 03:33:30 AM by Draycil Moontear »
:) Dragon :)

Vairë

• Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Whitney
Re: Draycil
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 06:12:45 AM »

Tags: