Manwë admin Manwë
Administrator
Husbeast admin Husbeast
Administrator
Nienna gmod Nienna
Estë gmod Estë
Vairë gmod Vairë

* Vote For Us

RPG-D RPG Initiative Middle Earth Top10 RP Lovers J.R.R. Tolkien Top 100 Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

* Awards

Author Topic: Just a note to say...  (Read 759 times)

Hades

• OOC
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Tracker: Plotter
Just a note to say...
« on: September 25, 2017, 02:12:59 PM »
This is just a little note in the away board to explain my absence.

In the coming weeks, work will be getting to be a little too much for me to handle. This means that posting will be a little slower, and I will be too tired to probably sit down and write. The restaurant I work for is going through some repairs at their second store, and everyone is going to be coming to the mall (where I work) to get their fix. Which means it is going to be crowded beyond capacity. No one has really said anything about when the torture is supposed to end, but everyone where I live has already given us their deepest sympathies (before it even started).

If I don't appear at all, you can contact me through Skype, though you will have to give me your skype so I can find you because Hades is terrible, and can't remember her skype. XD

So, you can post here or send me a PM if you're worried about current/future threads, and I will respond if I can. :)

This is only until my schedule goes back to normal.................................... which could be long after the coming Holiday season. I need to consider asking for time off (unpaid of course).

Dutch

• OOC-Mentors
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
Re: Just a note to say...
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 01:44:02 AM »
(Also dis)

Nienna

• Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Hades
Re: Just a note to say...
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 03:10:44 PM »
Just another note to say that I've been away because of work. The holidays leave little room for much else. D8 I'm not gone on purpose, I promise. This year is a little more crazy than last year, that is for sure. Heh. At least it will be a nice compensation when I get paid the week of my birthday. lol. :3

I love you all, and wish you all a good Christmas/Holiday/New Year. <3 <3
-

Tags: