Manwë admin Manwë
Administrator
Husbeast admin Husbeast
Administrator
Nienna gmod Nienna
Estë gmod Estë
Vairë gmod Vairë

* Vote For Us

RPG-D RPG Initiative Middle Earth Top10 RP Lovers J.R.R. Tolkien Top 100 Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

* Awards

Author Topic: [LotR] I'll paint you mornings of gold...  (Read 1025 times)

Lothíriel

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Meren
I'll paint you mornings of gold...
« on: April 04, 2017, 03:47:15 AM »
I'll spin you Valentine evenings...

Lothíriel

Princess of Dol Amroth ▪ Future Queen of Rohan ▪ Man

Lothíriel is the youngest and only daughter of Imrahil of Dol Amroth and the late Aearheron of Linhir. As princess, her life has centered around the stronghold in the Bay of Belfalas, although on occasion she has ventured into Minas Tirith in her younger years to spend summers there with her father and brothers. Of course, this was all before Sauron's darkness began to spread across the lands and threaten their well-being. While royalty, she is capable of conversing with everyone, from the simplest of fishermen to the nobles of court.

Family is limited, at least those related through blood currently. Her mother passed away when she was only six months, leaving her in the capable but uncertain hands of her father, Imrahil, and her three brothers: Elphir, Erchirion, and Amrothos. She is very fond of her cousins Boromir and Faramir, considering them like brothers even though there is a vast age difference between them, and holds a bit (a lot) of uncertainty toward her uncle Denethor. She is quite fond of her aunt Ivriniel, though.

As far as friends are concerned, her closest and truest confidant is Avariel, the young girl she was raised alongside in her youth. Still, the Princess is amicable enough and approachable, and therefore friendships are quite welcomed. She is curious, even after the incident, and finds the influx in various races traversing the lands intriguing. Any who can teach her something new is welcomed with a warm smile and one too many questions. What she does not desire from a friend is pity. It is part of the reason why she withdraws after the incident; pity frustrates her to no end.

When it comes to love, her heart has never belonged to anyone, at least not yet. Even though she was betrothed to Maethor, she had never loved him (at least, she was not in love with him, not as far as she is concerned). However, much later on, a certain King of Rohan becomes her husband. She has no other love interests, but if someone wants to have an unrequited love for her, that is perfectly fine.

Enemies are, as per usual, those who serve the Dark Lord and his nefarious purposes. She's also not overly fond of the women in the Gondorian court, but really, who could blame her?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 10:26:10 PM by Lothíriel »

Becca

• OOC
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Becca
Re: I'll paint you mornings of gold...
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 01:32:24 AM »
Hey Meren. I have two characters to toss your way easily (that I can think of)

Eomer & Lothiriel: So these two obviously get married and have at once child together so will need to thread. Did you have any thoughts about how they met/what their relationship is (both at the beginning and later on)?

Daerwyn & Lothiriel: My other character that would be easiest to thread with would be my lady of Rohan who breeds/sells/trains horses and is a single mother of two. Perhaps once she and Eomer marry, she could get a horse from Daerwyn?

Hades

• OOC
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Tracker: Plotter
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2017, 11:25:27 PM »
I, too, have a few!

Avila & Lothiriel
     A talking owl, and a decendant of a talking owl. Avila was born in Rohan, but has been taking to the skies in her recent years. She's open for plots, I haven't really been focusing on her story lately - with work and all - but I think there is no better time than now to get her back into the story.

Ginger & Lothiriel
     Ginger is an Elf with a very long life and list of things she's good at. She's lived through the burning of Lake Town, and but her base of operations is in Rohan. If Lothiriel is ever in Rohan - which I'm sure she is/has been - Ginger is a trader, and in the later half of The Hobbit/early LOTR she basically stays put in Rohan, running the house of the people who took her in - who are dead now - and the house has basically turned into a trading post/stable.

Bai & Lothiriel
     The long lived Easterner who is still alive and kicking at the ripe age of 90-ish! He's a hermit  living in Rohan, he doesn't really get out much, but he's still much like he was in his younger years. An even tempered man who drinks way too much tea for his own good.

Right now these are all I can think of. :) I have no idea what we can specifically do other than first time meetings, or perhaps even having met before?

Lothíriel

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2017, 02:49:19 PM »
Lothíriel & Éomer - Well, Loth is in Minas Tirith during the Battle of Pelennor, healing from her injuries. Since Imrahil has a hand in the saving of Éowyn and Éomer, I figure that Éomer especially has a friendship with her family. (In my head, I figure Imrahil, Erchirion, and Amrothos are the three who went to battle; Elphir stayed behind to keep watch over Dol Amroth. I am sure they will meet because of family, either Loth's dad and brothers or Éowyn and Faramir.) So perhaps they meet some time after the Battle at the Black Gate, before their departure to Rohan? (I know Éomer and Éowyn return to Rohan shortly after the battle and then return to Minas Tirith later on to retrieve their uncle's body and bury him.) Loth probably went with them to Rohan for the burial...and maybe she stays behind as emissary or something? Perhaps to help Éowyn prepare for her wedding/Gondor life and culture?

Lothíriel & Daerwyn - Well, if Loth does come to Rohan and stays, she will certainly procure a horse from Daerwyn! She doesn't have her own (yet) and will be riding on a borrowed mare from her aunt, so she will be interested in the horses and purchasing one no doubt.

Lothíriel & Avila - Well, the possibility of them meeting during the burial of the former King of Rohan is out there. Perhaps they also met at some time when Loth was younger, if she ever visited Minas Tirith or Dol Amroth? Is the play fluid enough where we could have a young Loth play with her?

Lothíriel & Ginger - Loth will come to Rohan at some point, so no doubt these two will meet up. If she is able to procure a horse from Daerwyn, she may go to Ginger to see if she has saddles or can procure a saddle/tack for her. We can figure something out once we get hashed out how long Loth will be in Rohan before her marriage.

Lothíriel & Bai - If they ever meet, Loth does love a good story. So if he wants to regale her with a story, she is down for that!

Lothíriel

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2017, 10:08:06 PM »
Here you go, Becca!

Harper

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Gard
  • Application: Plotter
  • Plotter: Plotter
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2017, 11:04:58 PM »
I meant to poke you again here when I got Harper, since she's an option for Loth.

Ever wandering and originally from Dol Amroth (or just outside) but thanks to long living skin-changing years left just after fledging in 2940 something. I imagine she would come back by (and think I have had her do such) and we could have a run in if you want. Either just as a normal 17 year old teen or eventually spilling her secret. Eitherway.

Any further ideas?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 11:05:33 PM by Harper »
(gainsboro)

Lothíriel

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2017, 11:17:58 PM »
Lothíriel & Harper - Well, Loth leaves Dol Amroth in 3018, that winter, so if they run into one another it would have to be before then. If she is around when there is Little Loth, that is always an option - Little Loth spends lots of time at the ocean, almost drowns once too, but overcomes that fear and enjoys the sea in general.

Harper

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Gard
  • Application: Plotter
  • Plotter: Plotter
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2017, 04:06:43 PM »
Oh I just meant in Gondor in general ^^ doesn't have to be Dol Amroth, since Harper herself avoids the exact town since after 2940s. Hmm, so a rare sort of run in for anything before 3018, I think we could do that though. Since a whole generation's grown up by the time Harper would come by even for a Little Loth run in, which I love the idea of. So since there's less chance of someone recognizing she's the same kid as decades before she'd feel safe coming back by.

So just a run in by the shore? Maybe she finds Harper, still a young teen, sitting with a catch of fish she can't explain how she caught so well ^^ or I don't know a normal run in. Ideas?
(gainsboro)

Lothíriel

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2017, 07:53:11 PM »
Lothíriel & Harper - Harper could have a run-in with her in Minas Tirith on occasion. Most of her time is spent in Dol Amroth and summers are occasionally spent in Minas Tirith. Always a chance to run into each other in either place, either with a Little Loth run-in in Dol Amroth or an older Loth once she is in Minas Tirith (teenager/young adult years). Maybe a younger Loth (7 or 8) and then a run-in post-War of the Ring when she is older.

Tags: