Husbeast admin Husbeast
Administrator
Nienna gmod Nienna
Estë gmod Estë
Vairë gmod Vairë

* Vote For Us

* Awards

* Donate

Author Topic: Dory's Wanted Harem  (Read 136 times)

Dís

• Dwarves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Dory
Dory's Wanted Harem
« on: March 18, 2017, 12:41:05 AM »

Folkin.
Dwarf.  Erebor (Origins).  PB: Negotiable.

So obviously and much sadly, this fella's (aka the husband of Dis and father of Fili and Kili) fate is ultimately sealed -- he's killed in combat when Kili is barely a toddler, so to speak. But before then, he was the love of Dis's life, though it took her a good three or so decades, bordering on four, to realise that. And basically, there is a whole lot of fun that can be had with him before his sad demise; we've got a Fili, a Kili, a Thorin and many other canon Dwarves in play, and obviously I will be slobbering all over you for the guy.

He's pretty open, from age to past to family, bar a few hard facts: he's from Erebor, his family wasn't noble, and he can't be a mad firecracker personality because frankly, that would have been a miserable marriage. Also, please read Dis's application if you haven't already! <3

'even those who are gone are with us as we go on'

Éowyn

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Application: Plotter
Re: Dory's Wanted Harem
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 12:52:20 AM »

Theoden - King of Rohan
Men.  Rohan. PB: Bernard Hill.

BRB having feels, but seriously, just look at them. Look at them. Again, this is a guy who we know sadly dies in combat, but from introduction to ending, these two had such a precious, complex relationship. Eowyn loved him so much, looked up to him and resented him in equal measure, and we know rather than treat her and Eomer as potential rivalry to the throne, Theoden took them in and raised them like his own when they were orphaned. He allowed her to learn the sword and the arts of the shieldmaiden despite his own late father's less fond outlook on shieldmaidens (it's true, sadly), and I feel that it was more his protectiveness in the end that had him wanting to keep Eowyn in the Halls of Meduseld rather than war (rather than the whole a woman's place is in the home thing). In fact, he trusted her enough to leave her in sole charge of Rohan in his absence, which I think says a whole lot no matter the guy's many failings. I sincerely want him, because I feel that deep down, he believed in Eowyn more than anyone, even Eomer, did.

Theoden is canon, so bar what you use to flesh him out, his history, the bones of his personality and his P.B are already decided.

Gamling
Men. Rohan. PB: Negotiable.

Gamling is a canon character, but he's fairly open (and I imagine the admin would negotiate his PB if you don't like his film actor). Loyal entirely to Rohan, you'll find most of his role and history pretty easily on the Wiki. It states that he died in the Battle of Pelennor Fields, but as he's quite minor, you can probably negotiate that.

Regarding Eowyn, what he thinks of her is your call, but I think she was as fond of him as she could possibly be of any male during those dark times. He seemed an honourable sort, and after Eomer was exiled, probably one of the only people she trusted in the Halls with Grima darkening every shadow about her.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 12:59:29 AM by Éowyn »

'i've learned that strength is something you choose'

Morwen Steelsheen

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 01:16:20 AM »

Thengel
Men.  Rohan.  PB: Michael Fassbender (Negotioable).

Theoden's father and the grandfather of Eomer and Eowyn, Thengel was once a Crown Prince disenchanted with the ways of his father, Fengel, and so left Rohan for a life in Gondor. His history, opinions and personality are all canon, but are basic enough to be filled in and made your own.

He was in his early thirties when he met the young Morwen Steelsheen, and apparently fell quite quickly in love with her. They married when he was 35 and had maybe...two of their five children, I guess, before Fengel died and Thengel was summoned back to Rohan?

Character is canon, but his PB is negotiable nonetheless. The only suggestion I might make is that he obviously looks older than 25, and certainly a little older than Morwen. As for stuff other than the plots attached to him in canonical history, there's a whole host of characters you'll be able to play with, including those who came with him (such as his guard and advisor, Haleth; Rupa, the ex-Lieutenant of the 3rd Marshal) among others. <3

Morwen's Brothers
Men.  Gondor.  PB: Negotiable (but must all be dark-haired).

Morwen's got four brothers younger than her, ranging from 17 all the way down to 8 years of age. They do have names (see her application), but I'm open to you changing their names. Their personalities are also open, as is what they choose to do with life and their opinions; I only ask that you read Morwen's profile, as aforementioned, before taking them on (so that you know where the family is at as much as anything else), and bear in mind the following ages:  17, 14&14 (twins, unless you want to change that) and 8.

'be humble, stand proud, and don't be afraid of your fears.'

Legolas

• Elves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2017, 01:35:31 AM »
N/A.

'take strength from those who need you'

played by Dory

Tintaldé

• Elves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2017, 01:37:23 AM »

N/A.

However, Tintalde is a Healer at Rivendell and has done the rounds travelling pre-Hobbit, so it is likely there are people she knows and has even befriended. <3

'what you do in the present is what defines you now'

Rupa

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2017, 01:50:24 AM »

Ipu.
Men. Rohan.  PB. Negotiable.

Ipu is about three years younger than Rupa, and is definitely the extrovert to his introvert. She's currently unmarried, but things like her craft/what she's doing in life/etc are open. History-wise, you *must* read his application, as while how she feels and where she went from about mid-teens onwards is entirely your call, the years preceeding aren't.

How she feels about Rupa resigning from his esteemed post and sort of defecting to Thengel is up to you -- whether she resents it, understands it, is proud of him or humiliated...it is entirely your call. PB is negotiable (I just liked the image xD) and can be dark or light haired, as while they're Rohirrim, their blood has Corsair in it, meaning there's definitely a darker, swarthier set of genes rolling around in there.

Rhaego.
Men.  Rohan.  P.B. (Negotiable).

Rhaego is Rupa's eldest son by his late wife, and is quite the confident, curious and opinionated little guy (maybe a little more mindful when he's older). He's seven and just started training with the sword when Rupa moves them to Gondor in T.A. 2941, and he's still alive until the Battle of Pelennor Fields (where he meets his brave end against the Mummakil, sadly). What happens in his life beyond these two large events in his life is entirely up to his player.

P.B is negotiable both as a child and as an adult. He could be dark or light for the same reasons the majority of the family is. RP-wise, you'll already have quite a bit to play with through Rupa and Rhaego's little brother Berlios, his second cousin Sefaedra, Morwen Steelsheen and other people attached to Rupa...for a start.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 02:52:16 AM by Rupa »

played by Dory

Sefaedra

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2017, 02:02:02 AM »
Rilien.
Men. Rohan. P.B. (Negotiable).

In his 70's now and a mildly overbearing, loving, prankster of a man, Rilien is actually Sefaedra's adopted uncle. They love each other dearly nonetheless (though they bicker a whole damned lot!), and Rilien both took Sefa in for the period between her parent's death and her first marriage and will soon enough announce her as heir to his farm between the Westfold and Edoras (which may or may not cause some minor drama, as Sefa is well set up as a saddler in Gondor and probably maybe has a lover/fiancee she won't want to leave because she knows he won't leave until Prince Thengel does.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 02:49:46 AM by Sefaedra »

'nothing's perfect. the world is far, far from perfect. but it's a constant,
and it's there trying for us. and that's what makes it so damn beautiful.'

Nymyari

• Dwarves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2017, 02:16:50 AM »

Open Name.
Dwarves.  The Grey Mountains.  P.B. Negotiable.

I'm calling him Remus (because fight me), but if you pick him up (or even suggest a character you have), his name is as open as his P.B is. His history and personality only have two stipulations: he's kind of gentle at heart and probably a bit angsty at times (and definitely a bit stupid about always needing to do the moral and honourable thing), and unless he's someone you want to suggest, he's probably going to be part of the guard.

As far as his relationship with Nymyari goes, she's known him for a while. And she might, maybe already love him, or be well on her way to falling despite the fact that she's one of the more popular whores in The Grey Mountains at present, and has definitely had a sour run with important men in her life. And yet even as it probably earns an eye-roll from her, the fact that he's quite kind and moral appeals to her; it's likely that he's never really belittled her, condescended to her and/or basically just treats her well. If he's visited her in the brothel beyond their first meeting, it's up to you whether he chose to sleep with her or they plain just talk a lot. He definitely knows about her aspirations for herself (rising above what she is and to open her own business as a hairdresser), but considering the not all that positive influence of the guard in The Grey Mountains (and the fact that she's loathe to abandon those she does love in the brothel, from Astir to Kvasir to Liknvi) and his own understandable desire to not lose his job, he's got to keep his mouth shut.

P.B is negotiable (especially if you toss someone out there that you already have), I'm just a Remus/Tonks whore.

MORE TO COME! <3

heart beats fast, colours and promises -- how to be brave,
how can i love when i'm afraid to fall?

Tags: