Re: Pip's Master Plot Page by Gard
[January 26, 2020, 12:52:40 AM]

Re: Apples to Pears by Fritz
[January 25, 2020, 11:47:27 PM]

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Gard: Hi Cass! <3
    Today at 01:06:08 AM
  • Fridr: Sorry for the bombardment of posts about to happen - 100% apologise. Trying to fix something.
    January 19, 2020, 01:22:29 AM
  • Ulmo: I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season! <3
    December 29, 2019, 01:12:19 PM
  • Nienna: Howdy, Becca!
    November 03, 2019, 03:41:21 PM
  • Gard: And Cass of course <3
    August 25, 2019, 12:17:28 AM
  • Gard: I love it so much!!
    August 25, 2019, 12:14:42 AM
  • Gard: Yay amazing Blue post! <3 <3
    August 25, 2019, 12:14:29 AM
  • Nienna: :D
    August 16, 2019, 03:14:37 AM
  • Gard: Hehe guilty as charged :D
    August 16, 2019, 01:13:02 AM
  • Nienna: OOOOOOOO~! GARD MAKIN' AN ELF
    August 15, 2019, 11:04:50 PM
  • Gard: But yay success!
    August 11, 2019, 07:41:24 PM
  • Gard: Been there Hades :D
    August 11, 2019, 07:41:17 PM
  • Gard: Aww
    August 11, 2019, 07:41:13 PM
  • Hades: So, how about I forgot that I changed my password... xD I've been trying to get in for the last twenty minutes.
    August 11, 2019, 12:18:29 AM
  • Eofor: Hi
    August 04, 2019, 06:46:46 PM
  • Icewolf: Does anyone play lotro? Had a bit of a rough night so I'm taking my loremaster around the farms of Oakbarton for the morning. I don't have the concentration for writing today.
    July 30, 2019, 11:12:55 AM
  • Hades: Goodness... okay. I hate this muse. XD It only works when it wants o.
    July 25, 2019, 02:14:00 PM
  • Icewolf: Hi.
    July 24, 2019, 11:36:35 PM
  • Dís: Eeeeeh hi again Icewolf!
    July 22, 2019, 11:13:41 PM
  • Nienna: Glad to see people posting!
    July 12, 2019, 03:20:14 AM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 123
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Wanted

Coming soon!

* Forum Staff

Ulmo admin Ulmo
Administrator
Manwë admin Manwë
Administrator
Husbeast admin Husbeast
Administrator
Nienna gmod Nienna
Estë gmod Estë
Vairë gmod Vairë

* Vote For Us

RPG-D RPG Initiative Middle Earth Top10 RP Lovers J.R.R. Tolkien Top 100 Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

* Awards

Author Topic: Return To Rivendell. ( Elrohir, Elrond, Elladan)  (Read 1612 times)

Arwen

• Half-Elves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Missy
Return To Rivendell. ( Elrohir, Elrond, Elladan)
« on: March 08, 2017, 07:42:34 AM »
Things were going well married life was a joyous time for Arwen she loved Aragorn greatly, She was here because he had traveled to Minas Morgul with Gandalf, and she did not wish to remain alone so she desided to return to Rivendell and suprise her Father and Brothers whom she had not seen since the wedding Last year.  She was joyous due to the fact that they were not expecting her return, this was something she desired, She wished to to suprise them. Upon Arrival in Rivendell and upon the Terrace of Her Fathers home. Arwen called out Loudly"Hîr vuin Ada, Hîr vuin Brothers, Le suilon! Arwen called Joyously  She smiled brightly as she awaited The responce, hoping they would be as joyous in her return to Rivendell. 

((ooc: Sorry this is short I had said I am no good at starting threads. end ooc)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 09:04:56 PM by Arwen »

Elrond Peredhel

• Half-Elves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Becca
  • Application: Plotter
Re: Return To Rivendell. ( Elrohir, Elrond)
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 04:00:02 AM »
It was oddly liberating to be packing, as unhurried as his pace was, for it would be bringing him to Aman, and more importantly his wife. Elrond was well aware that Vilya wearied him by its use, though he had a sinking suspicion that Galadriel was feeling Nenya's affects worse than he was feeling Vilya's. Celeborn had mentioned that he felt that his wife relied on her ring far more than was necessary but he knew that his father-in-law was rather displeased by the Rings so took it with a grain of salt.

He heaved a rather heavy sigh since he was not entirely sure when they would be sailing since it was partly on his mother-in-law's whim of when they would go. He stopped his thoughts at that. Celeborn's cynicism was rubbing off of him far too well, though a small voice that sounded suspiciously like Erenion whispered that he had been cynical ever since he was kidnapped by the son's of Feanor and held for ransom in exchange for the Simarils. He often wondered if Maglor was still alive and if he should see if he could bring him to Aman.

There was so much uncertainty in his life right now, odd since Sauron was defeated and the world was mostly at peace. But he was not sure if either of his sons planned on coming to Valinro, whether with him or at a later time. The fact that one of his children would never get their mother was grievous enough but to have potentially all of them might be devastating. At least she would have him and both her parents, though he had heard Celeborn grumble about being at her whim but he had long since learned to fairly ignore most of his father-in-law's grumblings when it came to Galadriel.

He shook his head and decided to go for a walk to help clear his mind of such thoughts and get some fresh air. Elrond stopped suddenly when his daughter's voice hit his ears and he quickly walked to the source, not wanting to believe that she was here. But she was and after a moment of slight shock, Elrond smiled warmly and opened his arms to his only daughter and youngest child. ”Iell nin! I was not expecting you. You should have sent word.” He hoped that  nothing was wrong.

Elrohir

• Half-Elves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Whitney
  • Plotter: Plotter
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2017, 07:17:48 AM »
Elrohir could not fully decide if the right word for the past few months was ‘turmoil’ or something else entirely.  And it should have been the farthest thing from it!  Yet it was a quiet turmoil, the turmoil of life as he’d known it for nearly three-thousand years changing in ways that were beyond his reckoning.  Not since his mother had sailed had he felt quite so lost.  Who was to say what would become of Imladris once Elrond sailed, for there had never before been an Imladris without Elrond.

At that moment, Elrohir was doing a bit of packing himself, but not for himself.  Rather he was packing things to send along to his mother, a collection of oddities and a number of bound tomes filled with his scrawling handwriting.  Tomes which he’d made his father promise not to open.  It was the only way for Elrohir to tell her all the things he’d wanted to share in his own words rather than letting his father tell it all before he got there.  A fact that was no longer in doubt in Elrohir’s mind.  Perhaps not now, but eventually he would get there. 

But he wasn’t quite ready, yet. 

Those were his musings as he stood near the open window, turning through pages written long ago with all the affection and comfort of nostalgia, when he heard the call of a familiar voice.  Placing the book aside, he half leaned out the window and couldn’t help but laugh at who he spotted.  “Bored in the South already?” he called out, unable to help the teasing. 

Arwen

• Half-Elves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Missy
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2017, 08:51:43 AM »
Arwen laughed joyfully seeing her father again she shook her head and said" Ada, What fun would that be, I wanted to surprise you" she said giving her father a warm embrace she was just about to speak again when she heard a teasing voice and looked up she laughed and said" Ah Dear Brother , Lau Aragorn has gone Minas Morgul with Gandalf, so rather than remain Alone I come to surprise you. Arwen said Spreading her arms in greeting to her older brother, Arwen Smiled joyfully. "Tis good to see you Ada, Elrohir." Arwen could see something troubled her brother andFather but she did not wish to pry."Do not be troubled Ada all is fine."

Arwen Hoped all was fine atleast as she knew something was not quite right here but still she did not want to speak of it unless they mentioned it first,  she then wondered if her other brother was here aswell.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 02:40:42 AM by Arwen »

Elrond Peredhel

• Half-Elves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Becca
Re: Return To Rivendell. ( Elrohir, Elrond, Elladan)
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2017, 01:33:44 AM »
Elrond gave his daughter a fond smile at her words about wanting to surprise him. ”And  pleasant surprise it is, iell nin.” He kept Arwen in his arms a few long moments, pressing a kiss to her hair. He let her go when he heard Elrohir approach the pair, giving a slight smile at the sight of two of his three children interacting. Celebrian would be pleased that the three of them were still so close. Celebrian...the thought of her and that he would see her again was both joyous and grievous. He would need to tell her that their daughter had chosen the path of his own twin and would not be seen by them again.

Arwen's words about Aragorn heading to Minas Morgul had him frowning. What reason could the King of Gondor and Arnor have for being in Minas Morgul? She insisted that he not worry and he gave a half-hearted smile at that. ”I am your father, little one. It is my prerogative to worry over you.” But he did need to ask, ”What is Estel doing in Minas Morgul. Arwen?”

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History
  • Nienna: [link] open thread!
    January 14, 2020, 04:33:41 AM
  • Nienna: [link] @Ihsan @Reis
    November 24, 2019, 03:32:06 AM
  • Lothíriel: [link] Eorik as well
    November 12, 2019, 07:52:07 PM
  • Meren: Reply for Faramir (finally after a million years) [link]
    November 12, 2019, 07:33:42 PM
  • Legolas: [link] @Thranduil