• Dot Guests: 44
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Wanted

Coming soon!

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Bilbo Baggins: Caught up on a missed post Hera, your reply from Bilbo is next promise <3
    June 27, 2020, 08:01:13 PM
  • Guiga: As for the old Lake-town plot. It was about a revolt against the Master by the people due to taxes and such one year before the events of the movies. It was very interesting.
    June 27, 2020, 06:07:49 PM
  • Guiga: I did write you a PM just after Becca’s. Strange. It was very late that night and maybe I forgot to hit send before logging out, but that character is on hold. So don’t worry.
    June 27, 2020, 06:05:33 PM
  • Dory: (Her being Galadriel. Dunno what happened there.)
    June 27, 2020, 07:59:49 AM
  • Dory: I'm Katja's writer, so I'm defo curious. Also, I was reading that new app and I just want to let it be known that I also play her and even though I'm busy right now, I'm happy to be messaged or shouted out if she's going to be needed or used for something.
    June 27, 2020, 07:59:28 AM
  • Marbys: Posted!
    June 27, 2020, 12:10:17 AM
  • Marbys: I'm almost done with the reply for Shadowfax and Nauroval. It should be out tomorrow, if all goes well.
    June 26, 2020, 05:44:51 AM
  • Nienna: Work is murder
    June 26, 2020, 12:12:45 AM
  • Gard: Hmm...you're certainly welcome to try to revive any plots you want, but doing a quick check over the Directory I think Bard, Katja, and Oliver are the only adult characters in town :D Let me know if I missed any one's characters
    June 25, 2020, 12:55:28 PM
  • Guiga: I was wondering if I could reopen or restart from scratch that old plot about the rebellion against the Master of Lake-town we used to have a long time ago and which would be best. I’m not even sure how many inhabitants of Esgaroth we have in play anymore. I’ll have to look into it, but that was an interesting plot.
    June 25, 2020, 03:46:58 AM
  • Hera: Amarthal's lovely, dear. Thank you. Just one problem, you just killed Berthrien's whole family! Elladan would never leave her alone in the wilds after that. His talk to Elrond will have to happen a lot before I first imagined because he'd take her to Rivendell as soon as she was able to travel. Something I'll have to think about later.
    June 24, 2020, 09:55:40 PM
  • Guiga: I posted a very bare bones application because I expected to have problems with it like Hera and Marbys had, but everything worked just fine for me. I'll finish her during the week.
    June 22, 2020, 05:47:40 AM
  • Gard: But now you're good yes :)
    June 21, 2020, 03:38:13 PM
  • Gard: Same Yay and No Worries. I was planning on getting one more Nauroval reaction in either-way :)
    June 21, 2020, 12:32:05 PM
  • Ari: No worries Marbys
    June 21, 2020, 04:43:05 AM
  • Ari: (^○^) ~yay!~
    June 21, 2020, 04:42:57 AM
  • Marbys: *is on the way...
    June 21, 2020, 02:57:19 AM
  • Marbys: Sorry, Gard and Ari. I totally forgot about our thread!!! How could I? Next time I’m on the desktop, that’s the post I’ll be writing. Help in on the way for Nauroval!!!
    June 21, 2020, 02:56:32 AM
  • Hera: Done! Tracker is up!
    June 19, 2020, 10:11:07 PM
  • Hera: I think I'll go with just one to start.
    June 19, 2020, 09:17:04 PM

* Directories

RPG-D RPG Initiative

* Awards

Author Topic: (New) Becca's Wanted List  (Read 1827 times)

Becca

• OOC
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Becca
(New) Becca's Wanted List
« on: October 29, 2016, 08:53:31 PM »
For the most part most, if not all, of these characters are super open and such. And most of them aren't canon for those who care/keeping track of how many they can have >.>

For Celeborn

Galadriel: Galadriel is Celeborn's wife, the Lady of Lothlorien, and the love his life (hence being married to her for over 6,000 years). She was born before the First Age and came over after the First Kinslaying from Valinor to Middle Earth, settling in Doriath, where she met and fell in love with Celeborn. The rest of their history is in his app. But in terms of the two of them, they are very much in love and have a very close bond where they can read each other's thoughts and see their moods (as well kind of where the other is). He gives her all sorts of pet names and calls her 'Riel and would like it if she called him Cel along with other pet names. Her FC is Cate Blanchett. -- TAKEN BY DORY

For Belegil

Unnamed female: So this lovely lady is extremely open and is hopefully Bele's lady love. For how I see them meeting, I think it might be fun if he stole from her during his banditry days (which haven't changed much >.>) and was intrigued by this handsome rogue. And then they meet in Minis Tirith and she sees him and recognizes him. There will be all sorts of tension and such. My preferred FC for her would be Catherine Zeta-Jones because, yes, Becca wants Zorro type stuff to happen >.>

For Abaan

Ramlah: Abaan's wife is two years younger than him (so 43. Her father was an allied Chieftain to Abaan's father and since her father had no sons, Abaan is Chieftain for their group until his second-born son is old enough to take over. She is likely a bit feisty and can hold her own against him. Plus, she is likely a bit of a mother bear.

Aqil: His eldest son is 20. Abaan can be a bit harsh towards his eldest son, wanting him to be prepared for becoming the next leader while keeping him from trying to kill him (what Abaan did to his own father). He may be jealous of his father showing favoritism towards his younger brother and is eager to prove he is ready to lead. He is likely rather rash and hot-headed.

Jibran: His youngest son is 12 and one of Abaan favorite children. He likely is a fairly sweet boy who is intelligent and naive.

Sawda: The baby of the family at the age of 8, she is Abaan's absolute favorite and he dotes on her like nothing else. She is even more naive than Jibran and Abaan plans on keeping her as innocent as he can for as long as possible. -- TAKEN BY HADES

Mawiyah and Usaymah: All I have for these two are their ages and their names, everything else is up to you. Mawiyah is 18 and Usaymah is 16. Mawiyah could even be married if you want to make her so and put up an ad for him that is fine with me.

Bakr: Bakr is Abaan's younger brother (didn't say how much younger but likely at least two years younger) and his second-in-command. As children, they would do everything together with Abaan being the brains and Bakr being the brawn. Bakr was the one who killed their father (though Abaan is the one who planned it). He likely his short-tempered and extremely brutal but is very loyal to Abaan. I think if you could use Jason Momoa as Drogo in Game of Thrones, that would be awesome. His marital status and such are up to you.

Yusraa, Firyal, and Tamadhur: His mother is Yusraa and his sisters are Firyal and Tamadhur and that is all I've said about them. Everything about them is open (his sisters are younger than him and Bakr and are likely married). His mother is likely in her 60s.

Face claims for all the above should look Middle Eastern or maybe Mediterranean but are fairly open.

For Anardil

Mother: I don't have anything specific for her beyond the fact that she is a noblewoman (before she married even) from Belfalas and she is an exuberant matchmaker who has been pushing him to get married so she can have grandchildren. She is essentially a better behaved and well meaning version of Mrs. Bennett. She need so be old enough for her son to be 27 but not so old as to not have a 17 year old daughter. Name, much of her personality, and FC are all up to you.

Sister: Anardil loves his sister and tries to shelter her from the outside world (as well as their mother). She is likely even more shy than he is and a sweet, intelligent girl. She is 17 but her name and most of her personality is up to you. As for a face, Tamzin Merchant from Pride and Prejudice would be great but I'd be open to other suggestions.

For Samwise Gamgee

Rosie Cotton: Rosie is Sam one true love and his future wife. He is extremely shy around her and doesn't think that he's good enough for her nor does he think he has a chance with her. He also thinks she doesn't like him enough to be interested him as anything more than a customer or a friend (I doubt that these things are true since she does marrying him fairly soon after the end of the War of the Ring). Most things about her are open though her face claim is Sarah McLeod.

Family: This would be his dad Hamfast "the Gaffer" Gamgee, his mom Bell Goodchild, and his siblings Hamson, Halfred, Daisy, May, and Marigold. Most things about them are open beyond the fact that the Gaffer was the gardener for the Baggins for a long time (likely even during the Hobbit). Both his parents were around during the Hobbit (I think). The Gaffer is played in the Special Edition of FOTR by Norman Forsey but that is open. EDIT: So his siblings do in fact have a birth order and birth years. Hamson (2965), Halfred (2969), Daisy (2972), May (2976), Sam, and Marigold (2983).

For Tuilas

Harthalas: Tuilas' son and pretty much his life. Harthalas lost his mother when she died giving birth to him and so was raised by Tuilas' grandmother for the most part. His personality and such are up to you. He'd be alive during both the Hobbit and LOTR but only three during the Hobbit.

Nestaril: This is Tuilas' grandmother and the one who helped raised Harthalas, as well as Tuilas. She is a healer and all I've said about her was that she was strong woman (personality-wise). She would be pretty old during the Hobbit though exactly how old is up to you (her grandson is 62 so I'm guessing over 100 but she'd be a Dunadain and they can live to be 200 or so). Her face claim is up to you but I can give you suggestions if you want them.

For Eomer

Hama & Gamling: Two of the most trusted of Theoden's (and eventually Eomer's) retinue, they serve as Door Ward/Captain of the King's Guard and Lieutenant to Theoden respectively, and they likely will continue to do so for Eomer. Most things are open about them but their face claims: John Leigh and Bruce Hopkins respectively.

Theoden & Theodred: The King and Crown Prince of Rohan, they are the closest things Eomer has to a father and brother, Theoden being his mother's brother and having taken he and Eowyn in when they were little after the death of their parents. Theodred's mother died giving birth to him. As long as you follow canon, they are pretty free. Bernard Hill and Paris Howe Strewe play them. EDIT: Theoden is taken.

For Elrond

Elros: Elrond's twin brother who chose to be a Man whereas Elrond chose to be an Elf. His face would be Hugo Weaving since he and Elrond were identical (though he would have aged albeit rather slowly). I imagine that when they first chose, there was some tension but they quickly forgave each other and were super close up until Elros' death.

Celebrian: Celebrian's beloved wife who ended up sailing to the Undying Land in TA 2510 after being captured and tormented by orcs the year before. She was born in the Second Age near the shores of Lake Evendim and the two of them married in TA 109. They have three children: twins Elrohir and Elladan, and a daughter Arwen. She is the daughter of Celeborn (whom I also play) and Galadriel. Besides her husband, both her parents and one of her sons are in play. Most things about her are pretty open, though her history is fairly set in stone. She does take after her father in looks, being silver-haired, but her face claim is open beyond being light-haired.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 05:06:33 PM by Becca »

Gard

• OOC
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
Re: (New) Becca's Wanted List
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2020, 03:44:59 PM »
So after going back and forth I'm interested in expanding my character list to include more Hobbits and LOTR. Can I claim Sam's slightly older sister, May :)

I'm thinking Olivia Holt for her FC

Bio-wise. like you said, she seems pretty open but I'm interested in any ideas you had
〰️Gard〰️Bilbo Baggins〰️Nyx〰️Dagmar〰️Fritz〰️Nauroval〰️Saga〰️Líknví〰️

〰️Kargach〰️Wes〰️Friór〰️Anlaf〰️Harper〰️Tuuli〰️Pellavan〰️May Gamgee〰️

♣️♣️T&FA♣️♣️
〰️Folkin II〰️Illmur〰️

Becca

• OOC
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Becca
Re: (New) Becca's Wanted List
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2020, 04:55:46 PM »
Sweet! Honestly, I'm cool with whatever you decide for her. She is very much an open book. If you want to message me on Discord to hash out ideas you might have, feel free. But you are also cool to make her :D

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History
  • Annúngilel: Reply for Nauroval and Shadowfax [link]
    June 27, 2020, 12:11:22 AM
  • Gard: Tag for Arahin [link]
    June 25, 2020, 01:41:34 PM
  • Ari: Tag for Gandalf [link]
    June 16, 2020, 07:01:59 AM
  • Dory: Plotter tag for Aragorn/Estel
    June 16, 2020, 05:06:42 AM
  • Dory: Plotter tag for Pip