• Dot Users: 1

There aren't any users online.

* Wanted

Coming soon!

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Gard: *snugs Hades* <3
    September 08, 2020, 01:53:19 PM
  • Nienna: lord have mercy on my stressed soul...
    September 04, 2020, 01:34:16 PM
  • Dory: And one for Hera/Elladan. :3
    August 03, 2020, 05:53:40 AM
  • Dory: Finally got to Cirdan's plotter, Guiga. <3
    August 03, 2020, 05:31:01 AM
  • Gard: I'm good! ^^ Hope you had fun! <3
    July 31, 2020, 09:58:18 PM
  • Ristiinna: Back from my camping trip. How's everyone?
    July 30, 2020, 09:38:19 PM
  • Nienna: Becca! I’ll work on a Ren post when I get off work! ❤️
    July 24, 2020, 11:39:33 PM
  • Nienna: Hello hello!
    July 24, 2020, 11:39:03 PM
  • Nienna: <3
    July 20, 2020, 02:57:05 AM
  • Guiga: No problem, Hades. I'm still catching up on posts as well.
    July 19, 2020, 05:17:39 AM
  • Nienna: oh my god it's embarrassing how long that took me to get out, Guiga! </3 I am SO SO SO SO SO sorry! But some things happened, and all should be good to go again.
    July 18, 2020, 05:56:29 PM
  • RonnieRoo: Wowie!
    July 15, 2020, 10:03:00 PM
  • Hera: @Ari. Your reply is posted as well. Next is Gard's as Pellavan.
    July 12, 2020, 08:41:33 AM
  • Hera: Wrong account.
    July 12, 2020, 08:40:20 AM
  • Gandalf: @Dory. I hope you find the dogs.
    July 12, 2020, 08:39:54 AM
  • Ari: (Marbys & Gard) Got my post out! *shoots confetti cannon* I do believe Gard is next. :)
    July 12, 2020, 07:58:12 AM
  • Ari: (Dory) Aw, I do hope your puppers are okay ;_;
    July 12, 2020, 02:16:14 AM
  • Ari: I've been distracted binge-watching Bob's Burgers, ngl  X'D  My post for Ann & Naur -Marbys & Gard- is a'comin!
    July 12, 2020, 02:14:24 AM
  • Dory: I'm going to try and start writing on my day off next week tho.
    July 11, 2020, 11:28:12 AM
  • Dory: You'll have to forgive me too. There has been...a lot going on. Starting with our dogs at the farm going missing. :/
    July 11, 2020, 11:27:47 AM

* Directories

RPG-D RPG Initiative

* Awards

Author Topic: the memory of trees  (Read 2081 times)

Legolas

• Elves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Dory
the memory of trees
« on: October 22, 2016, 11:15:52 AM »
in the whisper of their leaves

--------------------------i drive on the streets 'cause this city's my companion. i walk through the hills 'cause she knows who i am. she see's my good deeds and she kisses me windy. she knows that even when i say i never worry, that that is a lie.
    the info. APP HERE. <3

the friends. Friends for legolas is something done with relative ease. he is an elf lad blessed with the happy manners that enable him to recall who he is, and ensure you recall it, but not so much that it makes him unappealing. in fact, if anything else, it's that sweet solemnity that endears you to him -- he knows who he is, but he doesn't force it upon you, and he's really everyone's friend until they're proven guilty, or if they prove guilty from the start. he's naturally warm and curious, merry of spirit, and does not like to be lonely -- no, he likes to know people are there even when he occasionally needs solitude. though like with everyone else in the world, they're a close friends...and then they're are friends and acquiantances. 

the lovers. Lovers are not something massively high on legolas's list of priorities right now, and while he's not blind and knows beauty when she walks on by, he's not going to go panting after it like a pup. for a start, he's already naturally friendly, and so someone he can comfortably be friends with first is a must. that's not to say that he's against it, though -- it just might take a bit of time, and then if you get past that, it's getting past HIS DAD, which is a significantly greater challenge. legolas has also only recently reconciled his feelings for tauriel as...loving her, but not being in love with her, but he still hurts a little regardless. and there is also what he'll never admit aloud; he's seen what losing his mother has done to his father, and it scares him a little. he's also close to one or two others of the opposite gender, and so that's a mixture of not wanting to distance his friendship with them and getting quite a bit of the intelligent conversation he needs where females are concerned. there is of course the sticky issue where he's also a future member of the fellowship but hey you know

the enemies. Enemies will certainly be possible, bar the obvious ones. everyone has them, and everyone has people they annoy and who annoy them. it's likely most of thranduil's enemies are enemies of legolas, though his nature makes it that they're more likely to percieve him as an enemy before he does the same. spiders in particular, he despises. dwarves, of course, are a race he's been raised to dislike, conditioned young as is the way with many not to think too much of them, and he's also heard the stories. the ironic thing here though is this -- though he understands why, his heart is troubled by that day when Thranduil left Erebor to the mercy of Smaug, and he's still young enough for his beliefs to be altered come on gimli anyone?

[/list]
    « Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 09:21:03 AM by Legolas »

'the most tireless of all The Fellowship'

played by Dory

Elrania

• Elves
    • Wanderers
      • View Profile
    • Alias: Pip
    • Application: Plotter
    • Plotter: Plotter
    • Tracker: Plotter
    Re: the memory of trees
    « Reply #1 on: October 22, 2016, 11:20:57 AM »
    Three things;

One - WELCOME BACK I MISSED YOU IM GLAD FOR YOU RETURN AND I LOVE YOU

Two - All the Elrania/Legolas threads please and thank you. All of them. We need to get Safe and Sound back out of the archives. Unless it is and I haven't seen it yet. Was it your turn or my turn?

Three - I have Boromir now so there's that... LotR plotting will have to be a thing also. Whilst I cant imagine they were close, they can certainly have a thread with a chat at some point or something Lorien or even on the road. Thoughts?

PIP OUT
    Played by Pip!

Legolas

• Elves
    • Wanderers
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 06:39:11 AM »
    1. You know I love you. I still blame you for everything, though.

2. YOU ARE NOT SUBTLE I SWEAR TO GOD. IT'S YOUR TURN. DO ME OTHER SHIT TOO.

3. I definitely want some Lorien action. Purely because Legolas might somehow help put Boromir at ease a little more later on in the night, or something. Otherwise, think of something that could end up being a weird bonding bro's moment b/c Legolas was clearly deeply saddened by Boromir's loss, and I always felt from the impression given in the books and films that it was partly a loss for the sake of feeling lost too, as he hadn't witnessed such depth of feeling and courage in such a scenario outside of his own race before.
    « Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 06:39:36 AM by Legolas »

played by Dory

arasseth

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2017, 06:10:27 PM »
    I think these two would be friends :D  Arasseth is an elf of Mirkwood, so they'd know each other by the virtue of living in the same place, and he has just the sort of demeanor that Arasseth likes, so yay.

Though, she might be the slightest bit intimidated hanging around Thranduil's son. She's easily intimidated ._.

Legolas

• Elves
    • Wanderers
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 06:43:00 AM »
    arasseth&&legolas

So sorry for the super late reply -- things have been...happening. I would certainly like to write with her, but with Legolas and Elves of significantly younger age to him especially (outside of Tauriel, of whom was in the court for a good portion of her life and so close by), it tends to be something I need to both talk about and write out. He would be friendly to Arasseth, most certainly, and I think her carefree naivety and love of dance would give him plenty of cause to smile. He's kind and gentle, but being a warrior/soldier, captain/leader and so highly aware of the darkness coming upon their home would make him sombre and quiet more often than not these days. He'd treat her with the humourous patience similar to how he does the 'Men' and young races in the books off the bat, especially if she's intimidated by him, so I'd like to do/talk more of them if you're after more than a light friendship like that.

I have had one thought, though, which could kick off a neat plot. Perhaps back when he was new to the job of being in charge of a group/scouting, he found her either lost or saved her and whoever she was with from some spiders? It's definitely a surefire way to get his attention, and if you like that, they could meet again in this I've had sitting about for a while: http://www.thehobbitroleplay.com/index.php?topic=8071.0

If you don't like the idea, we can think of something else and you can pop into that thread either way to bother him. xD

played by Dory

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History
    • Galadriel: thread starter for Celeborn/Becca <3
      August 19, 2020, 11:22:12 AM
    • Ristiinna: Checking in on Arthfael with Ristiinná...
      August 03, 2020, 04:31:47 PM
    • Dory: Plotter tag for Elladan/Hera! <3
      August 03, 2020, 05:53:20 AM
    • Galadriel: Plotter tag for Cirdan/Guiga! <3
      August 03, 2020, 05:30:20 AM
    • Gard: For Guiga [link]
      July 24, 2020, 06:54:05 PM
    • Gard: For Ari! [link]
      July 22, 2020, 02:52:00 PM
    • Nienna: for Gard! [link] let me know if anything needs edits...
      July 20, 2020, 04:15:22 AM
    • Nienna: Far too long, but I should have more free time now: [link]
      July 18, 2020, 05:55:42 PM
    • Nauroval: Reply for Shadowfax and Annúngilel [link]
      July 17, 2020, 07:37:07 PM
    • Nienna: for Thranduil [link]
      July 17, 2020, 01:14:38 AM
    • Gandalf: Reply for Shadowfax [link]
      July 12, 2020, 08:21:28 AM
    • Ari: Reply for Gard and Marbys! [link]
      July 12, 2020, 07:56:59 AM
    • Annúngilel: Reply for Nauroval and Shadowfax [link]