• Dot Guests: 56
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Wanted

Coming soon!

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Bilbo Baggins: Caught up on a missed post Hera, your reply from Bilbo is next promise <3
    June 27, 2020, 08:01:13 PM
  • Guiga: As for the old Lake-town plot. It was about a revolt against the Master by the people due to taxes and such one year before the events of the movies. It was very interesting.
    June 27, 2020, 06:07:49 PM
  • Guiga: I did write you a PM just after Becca’s. Strange. It was very late that night and maybe I forgot to hit send before logging out, but that character is on hold. So don’t worry.
    June 27, 2020, 06:05:33 PM
  • Dory: (Her being Galadriel. Dunno what happened there.)
    June 27, 2020, 07:59:49 AM
  • Dory: I'm Katja's writer, so I'm defo curious. Also, I was reading that new app and I just want to let it be known that I also play her and even though I'm busy right now, I'm happy to be messaged or shouted out if she's going to be needed or used for something.
    June 27, 2020, 07:59:28 AM
  • Marbys: Posted!
    June 27, 2020, 12:10:17 AM
  • Marbys: I'm almost done with the reply for Shadowfax and Nauroval. It should be out tomorrow, if all goes well.
    June 26, 2020, 05:44:51 AM
  • Nienna: Work is murder
    June 26, 2020, 12:12:45 AM
  • Gard: Hmm...you're certainly welcome to try to revive any plots you want, but doing a quick check over the Directory I think Bard, Katja, and Oliver are the only adult characters in town :D Let me know if I missed any one's characters
    June 25, 2020, 12:55:28 PM
  • Guiga: I was wondering if I could reopen or restart from scratch that old plot about the rebellion against the Master of Lake-town we used to have a long time ago and which would be best. I’m not even sure how many inhabitants of Esgaroth we have in play anymore. I’ll have to look into it, but that was an interesting plot.
    June 25, 2020, 03:46:58 AM
  • Hera: Amarthal's lovely, dear. Thank you. Just one problem, you just killed Berthrien's whole family! Elladan would never leave her alone in the wilds after that. His talk to Elrond will have to happen a lot before I first imagined because he'd take her to Rivendell as soon as she was able to travel. Something I'll have to think about later.
    June 24, 2020, 09:55:40 PM
  • Guiga: I posted a very bare bones application because I expected to have problems with it like Hera and Marbys had, but everything worked just fine for me. I'll finish her during the week.
    June 22, 2020, 05:47:40 AM
  • Gard: But now you're good yes :)
    June 21, 2020, 03:38:13 PM
  • Gard: Same Yay and No Worries. I was planning on getting one more Nauroval reaction in either-way :)
    June 21, 2020, 12:32:05 PM
  • Ari: No worries Marbys
    June 21, 2020, 04:43:05 AM
  • Ari: (^○^) ~yay!~
    June 21, 2020, 04:42:57 AM
  • Marbys: *is on the way...
    June 21, 2020, 02:57:19 AM
  • Marbys: Sorry, Gard and Ari. I totally forgot about our thread!!! How could I? Next time I’m on the desktop, that’s the post I’ll be writing. Help in on the way for Nauroval!!!
    June 21, 2020, 02:56:32 AM
  • Hera: Done! Tracker is up!
    June 19, 2020, 10:11:07 PM
  • Hera: I think I'll go with just one to start.
    June 19, 2020, 09:17:04 PM

* Directories

RPG-D RPG Initiative

* Awards

Author Topic: [Hobbit] From Prince to Pirate...Ally?  (Read 3083 times)

Wes

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Gard
  • Application: Plotter
  • Plotter: Plotter
  • Tracker: Plotter
From Prince to Pirate...Ally?
« on: October 02, 2015, 07:16:35 PM »
So Wes! 10 year old son/heir of a prestigious ship-building empire and yet stranded with a crew of pirates he's finding a bit surprisingly amicable ^^

Friends:
He needs these among the crew and on port visits. Ask him how he feels on pirates, he's not quite sure at the moment :)

Enemies:
He tries not to make these but may get a few just for being a little rich kid around normal ports etc. and yes Nir...

Love:
Not on his radar anywhere but up for making friends if ever applicable

Barabal Crew Stuff:[/b]
So should we assume they just picked him up in plots?
Do we want to plot the "my father has a warehouse" treasure hunt short as it may be?
All the plotting and answers! <3
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 09:03:26 PM by Wes »

Sig made by wonderful Cass ~

(#EEE8AA)

Rhaw

• Creatures
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Becca
Re: From Prince to Pirate...Ally?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 07:31:27 PM »
Iarmiron & Wes: I'm sure that Iar could give Wes plenty of stories about how pirates generally aren't nice since he was also forced to be a cabin boy but for the Corsairs of Umber. But he'd likely take the boy under his wing and teach him how to fight, even with random things on the ship.

Rhaw & Wes: So Rhaw is at times a bit like the cabin boy and could use someone to hang out with that is closer to his size >.> Plus, he can turn Wes into his pet human :D And basically just chill with Wes and such and get the boy into all sorts of mischief >.>

Hades

• OOC
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 07:43:06 PM »
Wei-Tao Ning
     <3 All the cooking threads where he teaches the kid how to cook anything he needs, including the perfect boiled egg! And if there is a special dish that Wes wants him to make, he will try his best!

Of course, like most things, this friendship won't be automatic. Wes will have to wiggle his way into Ning's heart. And Ning understands about being the only child among adults, so that should help soften him. :3
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 07:45:59 PM by Hades »

Barabal

• Archived
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Reis
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2015, 07:45:26 PM »
Wes & Barabal

So Bar still can't believe that they now have a child onboard. Though, considering how things have been going, she shouldn't be terribly surprised. Anyways I don't think Bar will mind having him as part of the crew [albeit unwillingly on his part] Having a good head on his shoulders and a bit of fire [he's dealing with pirates, after all!] will make her take to him rather well. Oh she'll make him work and pull his own weight, but she'll make sure that he is keeping his nose clean and that Nir isn't being especially horrible to him. ''Es a boy, you a grown man. Act like it.' And I'll make sure she tries to keep her cursing down ;D
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 08:19:55 PM by Barabal »

Loire

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Cass
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2015, 08:35:50 PM »
Wes & Loire

Hee, well we know already Wes is likely one of the few to say Loire's name right - all refined, properly pronounced and such - which is refreshing!  But yeah, Loire the resident Labrador lookout is a bit of a kid himself.  I reckon he'll take a shine to the cabin boy and would only be too happy to teach him how to fish, work the ropes, etc.

I'd totally be game for the 'my father has a warehouse' plot - they're pirates, they need a treasure hunt! <3
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 08:36:18 PM by Loire »

Avatar and signature gifs by Pip! ~
Signature art by Maria and Zu respectively.

Bowen

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Whitney
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2015, 03:36:31 AM »
Wes & Bowen

Whatever Bowen might try to teach Wes he's much more likely to try and look out for the kid's well being and make sure no one's treating him badly. I imagine he'd try to take time to check in on Wes and make sure all is well.  Maybe even teach him to drink rum! 

I'd also be up for the treasure hunt plot!  Treasure is good!

Wes

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2015, 03:41:34 PM »
Daww look at you all, spreading love on the pampered cabin boy ^^ Alrighty then, let's see...

Kinda goes all across the board and for those plotters I should also go attack who aren't coverd here, Wes knows day trip escursions along the sea, he needs all the help he can get especially if this crew is to wheedle it's way into his affections as I see them doing, those that put in the effort. I want him to be confused on what to do next by the time they eventually port back in Gondor and he's "free" :D

Iarmiron & Wes:
Random fighting lessons, yes! Scaring the heck out of the lad with horrible tales yes! :D And we shall endevour to somehow have this not look like Long John and Jim Hawkins despite his being played by Tim Curry :D

Rhaw & Wes:
We approve of Pet Human idea <3
Oh, I see Rhaw being Wes' first friend sorry pirates but you sunk his ship and he knows the monkey's innocent...until he gets to know him, hee, but yes he shall be saving all of his fruit he gets a hold of and buys (yes buys!) from port stops etc to give Rhaw. It probably won't take long before he's talking to the monkey convinced he understands him.

Wei-Tao Ning & Wes:
All the cooking threads yes! And no worries, Wes will need his time to come to terms with the pirates too but they shall get there ~

Wes shall maybe take a while to gain up the courage to make anything like food requests but maybe eventually he'll have something to politely request/just explain to Ning about how the house cook made ("Not insinuating at all, Sir, just passing along like you should with recipes")

Wes & Barabal:
"Not being run through is just an honor to begin with, Ma'am" :D Yeah maybe don't say that or say Miss to be safe I think even this kid's heard all the tales of women aboard ships and so will just stare a bit perhaps/be puzzled in his own head, but his grandma's shown him to not understimate the other gender so he'll keep his mouth wisely shut.

Yes, enough fire to make it! And I don't think he'd expect different than the position he's got and being ordered about especially when he feels he's still the captive a bit. I shall try to work him to puzzled/half willing maybe by the end of this. And he'll probably let the rampant cursing slide off his back :D

Wes & Loire:
Daww friendly Labrador pirate ~
Yes, however he first pronounces it, that shall be what Wes shall call him, so if it's correct to start with that's all you need :D
Crows nest hanging out?

Wes & Bowen:
Daww he's like the grandfather of the crew (I know he's not that old) and Wes shall appreciate it. Eventually after he's warmed up to them I want him to get the story (as much as they feel of telling) of how everyone became pirate/got here.

Haha *Wes politely shakes his head as the bottle of rum is passed* "No thankyou Sir, I'm apparently too young to handle it, I've been told" :D

Alright, I'll start queueing up starters to start, anyone want me to start yours/want to start it? I guess I shall throw warehouse-treasure to that as well?

(#EEE8AA)

Hades

• OOC
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2015, 05:02:25 PM »
Wei-Tao Ning & Wes
     Lol, however long it takes, Ning will be patient with the boy! xD It's not like he has anything better to do. I think for a first thread, between these two I mean, it would be neat if Wesley was starting his duties as Cabin Boy, and he reaches the kitchen. Ning is pretty independent, so there might not be much for the kid to do except maybe sweep up the floor and was a plate. XD He might also find Ning sleeping in his cabinet...

or, perhaps Ning has come down with something and boy has a lot of dishes to wash! XD I'm trying not to be too Evil here. You're call, though! I'd love to hear how you see them meeting?

Warehouse Treasure sounds like another amazing group thread! <3 I'm all for it!

Wes

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2015, 07:35:40 PM »
Ning & Wes:

Little to do could still make for an interesting thread in and of itself ^^ Wes might glanced about and find stuff after his one plate is dealt with, and ask before invading Ning's kitchen etc. "Hmm, I could see to the shelves if you need sir".

Or even the sick thread too later! Hee ~

I shall start a starter for you under the first idea though I suppose, if that works?

I imagine Wes half agreed to come with them/take up the position of Cabin Boy (temporarily he thought) after the Warehouse Treasure and when left with
-Be left all but deserted on lone post no one knows about really
-go with pirates to at least eventually some sort of actual port :D

(#EEE8AA)

Iarmiron

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2015, 01:01:48 AM »
Iar & Wes: Cool. Is there a particular thread you'd like to do with these two?

Rhaw & Wes: That monkey is sooooo spoiled :D But he'd like being talked to like the person can understand him. He can after all understand a lot of what humans say.

Wes

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2015, 02:28:55 PM »
Iar & Wes:

Maybe to start off with and lead to how on earth one defends themselves with a mop etc the lad's helping Ior clean some of the weapons etc? Or as simple as fetches a rag and then gets pulled into helping/talking?

Rhaw & Wes:

Great! Do we want the boy and monkey to have a seprate thread or link it with others? Or both. I can totally start up something "Rhaw! I got a bunch of apples, here have one!" :D if that's enough to drive a thread :D and whatever we do I know it will be stalked by the others... *glances over shoulder*

(#EEE8AA)

Iarmiron

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2015, 12:59:58 AM »
Iar & Wes: I think Iar asking Wes for some rags and then Wes asks about what he does and Iar explaining things to him would be a good thread.

Rhaw & Wes: We could do a separate thread :)

If you can start the Rhaw/Wes one, I can do the Iar/Wes one

Loire

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2015, 12:37:28 AM »
Wes & Loire

Hanging out in the crow's nest would be great!  I'm also going to get Loire into Kargach's thread and Wes' group one too, just been on the hoof the past couple of days and haven't had much chance to post.  Shall I start this one, or would you prefer to? ~

Wes

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2015, 12:41:59 AM »
Wes & Loire:

I can starts it ^^

(#EEE8AA)

Loire

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2015, 12:44:06 AM »
Wes & Loire

Eeee, wonderful - I look forward to it! <3
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 12:44:28 AM by Loire »

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History
  • Annúngilel: Reply for Nauroval and Shadowfax [link]
    June 27, 2020, 12:11:22 AM
  • Gard: Tag for Arahin [link]
    June 25, 2020, 01:41:34 PM
  • Ari: Tag for Gandalf [link]
    June 16, 2020, 07:01:59 AM
  • Dory: Plotter tag for Aragorn/Estel
    June 16, 2020, 05:06:42 AM
  • Dory: Plotter tag for Pip