Manwë admin Manwë
Administrator
Husbeast admin Husbeast
Administrator
Nienna gmod Nienna
Estë gmod Estë
Vairë gmod Vairë

* Vote For Us

RPG-D RPG Initiative Middle Earth Top10 RP Lovers J.R.R. Tolkien Top 100 Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

* Awards

Author Topic: [Hobbit] On the Run  (Read 385 times)

Bowen

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Whitney
  • Application: Plotter
On the Run
« on: October 02, 2015, 06:50:50 PM »
40-year-old former soldier turned pirate!  App is here!

Friends:  Bowen's fairly easy to get along with, and he considers most of his fellow pirates to be friends.  He's generally friendly, and while he's not really fast to trust, he tends to get along with most people. 

Enemies:  Flat out enemies?  That's hard to say.  Certainly he's not particularly friendly with the army, or really anyone with the task of upholding the law, but he's not the type to consider them flat out enemies.  Just... adversaries.   The quickest way to make him into an enemy is to try to turn him in for the murder he still claims he didn't commit.

Lovers: He's not one for committed relationships, but he's completely in favor of casual ones!  Not that he has much opportunity as pirate ships aren't known for their privacy.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 11:15:20 PM by Ulmo »

Barabal

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Reis
Re: On the Run
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 07:39:18 PM »
Bowen & Barabal

Glad to see Bowen running around with his plotter already! Well, as you know, Barabal isn't one for coming to trust people easily - and she probably doesn't even trust her crew one hundred percent (But with the mutiny that cost them the Andaluz, can you really blame her?) Still, she wouldn't have minded much bringing the ex-soldier on board. Not sure how much you want Bar to know about why he's trying to escape, but needless to say the Captain wouldn't be letting anyone turn him in. Ev'ry one of these louts has a price on their head, she included, so it feels a bit hypocritical. Besides, they'd be exposing themselves into getting arrested.

First meeting could be interesting from what we had talked about and Barabal would find it ridiculous/hilarious/amusing if Bo tried charming his way into a pirate ship without a doubt!

Wei-Tao Ning

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Hades
  • Plotter: Plotter
  • Tracker: Plotter
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 10:58:11 PM »
Wei-Tao Ning & Bowen
     ^-^ These guys needs threads!!! All the threads. Let me see... Perhaps they have first watch together on the ship, and that's where they can get to know each other? I see them ending up like, best friends, but not at first. I think Ning would be on the fence, not quite trusting a man who was once on the right side of the law. It would rub him the wrong way, know what I mean?

Do you have any ideas?
#7F3D3F ||| #976635

Bowen

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Whitney
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2015, 11:14:14 PM »
Bowen & Barabal

First meeting might be fairly amusing, because he no doubt would try to use his charm on her. XD  But who can really say no to that smile?  He wouldn't give his full story right away.  He'd probably just say he was a deserter, which is half true.  It's just like Bowen to worry about making too much of a bad impression on pirates. 

If not the first meeting, I think we also touched on the idea of Barabal finding out about his actual crime.

Bowen & Ning

I'd almost dare to say that Bowen might enjoy playing up his "lawful" side just to push Ning's button's a bit.   But I like the idea of them getting to know each other and first watch seems as good a place as any. 

Reis

• OOC
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2015, 12:01:57 AM »
Bowen & Barabal

It's really hard to say no to that smile of his, no question about it! Granted, I think she'd probably call him out on it; but again, she wouldn't exactly mind his charms. Though she will be putting him on the spot ;D Can you even make a bad impression on pirates, I wonder? :o

Yeah, I think we had played around with a couple of ideas -nod nod- could even be some time after he joins the crew when they inadvertently find out?

Wei-Tao Ning

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Hades
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2015, 12:19:33 AM »
Wei-Tao Ning & Bowen
     ^^b As I said in Skype, lol, Ning might snap back if his buttons are pushed. I wouldn't mind starting this thread, since we seem to have the details all settled. XD The only thing left is to wing the dialog. Unless you would feel better starting it? I have - like - three queued up already, so you'd be waiting a while. (: pst reis needs to post in the kitchen thread
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 07:11:47 PM by Wei-Tao Ning »
#7F3D3F ||| #976635

Momoka

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Blue
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2017, 08:38:36 PM »
Bowen and Momoka

Should be fun :P Mo LOVES compliments. Charm gets you far with her. She probably liked Bowen immediately. I think she would mostly be amused by his inexperience with sailing, and happy enough to try and help - more patience for it than for a lot of things. ('No, you silly pretty man, 's not how you tie that. Stop. Give it, I'll show you.')

Should we start off with early days, help with sailor stuff, getting a feel for each other? They could've both been put on a boring job, or could be a storm building or fading ('really, this is a petty little squall, you'll have to learn to weather MUCH worse before too long :D' I do not know if she'd be exaggerating or not) Lots of ways it could go, or lots of other things we could do. Hmmm...
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 08:39:00 PM by Momoka »

Tags: