• Nienna: OOOOOOOO~! GARD MAKIN' AN ELF
    August 15, 2019, 11:04:50 PM
  • Gard: But yay success!
    August 11, 2019, 07:41:24 PM
  • Gard: Been there Hades :D
    August 11, 2019, 07:41:17 PM
  • Gard: Aww
    August 11, 2019, 07:41:13 PM
  • Hades: So, how about I forgot that I changed my password... xD I've been trying to get in for the last twenty minutes.
    August 11, 2019, 12:18:29 AM
  • Eofor: Hi
    August 04, 2019, 06:46:46 PM
  • Icewolf: Does anyone play lotro? Had a bit of a rough night so I'm taking my loremaster around the farms of Oakbarton for the morning. I don't have the concentration for writing today.
    July 30, 2019, 11:12:55 AM
  • Hades: Goodness... okay. I hate this muse. XD It only works when it wants o.
    July 25, 2019, 02:14:00 PM
  • Icewolf: Hi.
    July 24, 2019, 11:36:35 PM
  • Dís: Eeeeeh hi again Icewolf!
    July 22, 2019, 11:13:41 PM
  • Nienna: Glad to see people posting!
    July 12, 2019, 03:20:14 AM
  • Gard: Hey Jo! Imma say Discord! <3
    June 09, 2019, 03:18:45 AM
  • Jo: Gard, if you're around to see this, but where is the best place to hit you up for plotting in-depth? Discord, Skype, the chatbox?
    June 09, 2019, 03:02:03 AM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 462
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Wanted

Coming soon!

* Forum Staff

Ulmo admin Ulmo
Administrator
Manwë admin Manwë
Administrator
Husbeast admin Husbeast
Administrator
Nienna gmod Nienna
Estë gmod Estë
Vairë gmod Vairë

* Vote For Us

RPG-D RPG Initiative Middle Earth Top10 RP Lovers J.R.R. Tolkien Top 100 Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

* Awards

Author Topic: [Hobbit + LotR] Primum Non Nocere (First, Do No Harm)  (Read 2897 times)

Líknví

• Dwarves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Gard
  • Application: Plotter
  • Plotter: Plotter
  • Tracker: Plotter
Primum Non Nocere (First, Do No Harm)
« on: October 21, 2014, 12:29:00 AM »
Yes, yes, I'm slowly succumbing in the area of Dwarves, anyway! Líknví .

This one is from the Grey Mountains, is still young at 55 and was seemingly set up to just be a harlot though she's rebelling against that as much as her quiet demeanor can. Working at a tavern in Bree isn't much of a step up, and she's just tempting fate to think she can run, but then her self sufficiency is hampered by being deaf (and her demeanor) and not really thinking much of herself, in all.

Friends: Oh she needs plenty of these if she's to suceed! She might be a bit shy at first if she
doesn't know you or all out scared, and long as you don't mind signs and/or writing.

Enemies: She probably has a few, or in lighter terms those that look down and won't go near her. She's scarred by her past after all even if her honor is in tact. She knows her home branded her and it doesn't matter if she actively avoids the color red, she's tagged, end of story (in her mind).

Lovers: Love is a tricky topic for this one. She wants it in a general sense of friends and acceptance, the other way scares her to death to be honest! I think she's too traumatized and confused to even know how to tell lust from love. Also, she fears she'll just bring you down even if the territory or even remotely considered were to ever be crossed. This is a girl that's most apt to run or shy.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 10:58:37 PM by Ulmo »

Sig made by wonderful Cass ~

(azure)

Ástir

• Dwarves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Cass
Primum Non Nocere (First Do No Harm)
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 12:53:00 AM »
*flails excitedly*  

Please allow me to shamelessly pretend that I don't owe you about a hundred replies and starters presently. <3  And don't ask me why I insist on linking to applications... I'm sure you know these characters of mine well enough already! :D

Líknví & Ástir
    Here we have Ástir, champion to the children of harlots!  Well, champion insofar as she's rather protective of the girls under her roof (and the boys, I suppose, but much less so).  She wouldn't be one for suggesting that Líknví, er, take the red so to speak and I suspect she would have a soft spot for the girl that she rescued from the cold clutches of the river.  There would be a terrible sort of irony in Ástir being a lover of broken things and people, given the fate that awaits Kvas... ah, I don't know.  It's late and I'm rambling.  But yes, something from before Líknví leaves the Grey Mountains would be marvellous.  Getting word of Kvasir's supposed death would be another option - a rather feelsy one.[/li]
Líknví & Kvasir
    You already know he's going to have something of a soft spot for your girl and likely considers her an honorary sibling (not that being a sibling of Kvas' is much of an honour).  We can thread something from Líknví's early youth, before Kvas goes to the barracks.  She'd be little more than a toddler but it might be rather adorable if Kvasir got held back from thieving to mind her.  Or we could go for something later, in the lengthy window of T.A. 2892-2920.  Kvasir is living in the barracks then but comes back to the brothel on a regular enough basis to see everyone.  Maybe he takes Líknví out for an afternoon?  To get her away from the house, which would surely do her good.  Later still, we have the fun of a reunion.[/li]
Thoughts?  And, as always, any and all of my charries are open to you! ~

Líknví

• Dwarves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 02:18:00 AM »
*allows and shows faith by throwing more plots at you eagerly!* Or is that more trouble, no it's good, all of it XD You get to them all eventually Cass <3 Though yes, there was that "new character sigh" from the ranks of varying degrees, anyway!

Líknví & Ástir
Amadith! Hehe, she probably knows the name if not what it means (she'd find it odd "she's not young, uh, not that she's old" you know, if she could talk, oh I'll be doing it too.... But yes, Líknví, if never knowing the story, but then maybe she does in so far as they could impart, would look up to dear Astir! forgive my only accenting my own, I'm a lazy paster XD

There's...goodness anything and everything before us! Random kiddie and household stuff. Astir could completely be one of the women approached with the "You don't have any clue on my father?" question! That sound awkward, heart-breaking and fun XD

Parental sort of growing things expounded by situation. I don't put it past Líknví to, when she starts to "blossom" and get all fearful be in the bathroom (or whatever they use) tying cloth to try and hide her form in the opposite of shenanigans of girls that age XD or with scissors threateningly towards her locks, just anything to not attract (though she would hesitate enough for Astir to find her at cutting her hair, she's as proud as any young Dwarf should be of it, problems it causes aside)

I imagine even in a general sense this girl's been abused if lightly by the men that come through. Maybe as simple as anywhere from childhood to puberty one nudged or tousled her hair without call and sent the girl into fit of hiding and Astir coaxes her out.

News of Kvas' death would hit her hard too, an odd who's comforting who thread?

I have pondered if I want her to get caught sneaking off...let me keep pondering that XD I really don't know if any, even Astir would let her if they knew given her limitations and she's lucky she did survive to Bree

Líknví & Kvasir
Daww, of course Finch can have threads! *sees the girl holding onto his pant legs and being drug around the room whatever Kvas' wants, laughing* <3

Babysitting! We must. *Líknví, over there playing with a doll that was probably some cheap gift from a client to the household glances at the boy and wonders if he doesn't want to be here but at younger than 6 can't ask properly except with little signs* Hehe, but she walks over and incites him to play, or anything!

Return to the house! Oh, she'd probably glance him up and down for a bit any time in uniform with that seeking, trying to figure out if he's Finch or a soldier, look (and sometimes soldiers are scary!) but he'd no doubt quickly reassure <3 She'll make sure he always feels welcome at the house! Well, try <3

I didn't put it in details, but she's probably around the age of 7 equivalent when she learns sign language off the merchant per her app so that'd be between time and Kvas can either stop by to witness a lesson (though we'd both have to maybe temp) or just notice her skill improve and she in a flurry tries to tell him the "story"! ^^ On an afternoon outing even!

I'm gonna warn you, she will probably hug him unexpectedly (and yes cry!) in the Reunion thread, prepare Kvas now!

Oh, I've had thoughts, I don't know if Fritz met her first and then found out Kvas knew her when they were both in Bree or anything, but whenever and however the reunion takes place and whether it's a surprise or Fritz said something that made Kvas suspicious and he goes to "check it out" as it were, he could either just run into her or save her if he wants!

Hehe, from a bar patron who's got her cornered in a bad spot, if you will, or maybe we shouldn't be so quick to pull out angered Kvas XD

Also, the very question of how she ended up there is gonna be so feelsy, because Líknví doesn't want to repeat for anything what happened or almost happened but she may just have to, and....oh, if she's already got doubts on one of the other boys of the house, what if she doesn't know if she can trust Kvas either, but she feels she can and *dies in feels* <3

and her penmenship's all scrawly and lacking form, though I figure she did have some sort of reading and writing from Astir, and so if Kvasir lends her his notebook to talk back and forth through she's gonna feel she's messing it up but if he lets her he'd have that in there too, little sister notes <3 why is this adorably cute to me?!

As for...

Líknví & Fili, Andar, other Dwarves
Anyone likely to come by Bree, or even in Ered Luin if Kvas succeeds (just admit you're gonna lose now Lí' ^^) she's likely gonna hide behind something so, I dun-know *shrug*

Fritz I kinda want you to bring her by your home to meet folks, not like that, but still give your mother a fright! Sorry *clears throat and moves on*

Fritz or Kvasir would probably have to be there to lure her out but I'll ponder.

If Anliv stuff gets kicked off, and again I don't know, I keep wondering if she can even plot with Andar or if that would be a lost thread with them staring at eachother, well him staring at the bail of hay or such she's hiding behind XD

(azure)

Kvasir

• Dwarves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2014, 11:52:00 AM »
*tackle-hugs*  You are much too good to me and endlessly patient!! <3

Líknví & Ástir
    Haha, don’t worry too much about the accents my dear! ~  Goodness me, yes, there are so many thread possibilities here – I suggest we work through them all. ;)  I would love to thread Líknví’s asking Ástir about her father, it will be heart-wrenching and awful and feelsy and wonderful all at once, and again Ástir catching Líknví debating on cutting her hair – a sign of the depths of her desperation!  But yes, I can imagine Líknví has been groped and grabbed growing up.  If Ástir was to witness such a thing we might see a flash of her temper (to her all men are swine, this is just further evidence of it) and you know she’d try to talk your girl out of hiding afterwards.  Yes yes yes to the odd who’s comforting who Kvasir-is-dead thread.  Gosh, I’m a bit scared to thread this one, Ástir is like a grenade in my hands just thinking about it.  Keep wondering about Líknví getting caught when she runs away – I leave that decision in your capable hands!  It might be a case of Ástir thinking ‘yeah, she might die out there, but is it any worse than dying here after years of degradation?’

Basically this is one big yes to all of those thread ideas! :D  Which ones should we do first?  Could I be so cheeky as to ask you to start?  Though for the Kvasir-is-dead one it’d likely be best if Ástir kicked it off. *hides*[/li]
Líknví & Kvasir
    NVKJDJREKAA – oh Gard, I can’t cope!! <3  The image of a young Líknví getting Finch to play is too adorable, it’ll do the boy good.  
I almost regret not allowing Kvas to be a proper big brother, he would have made a brilliant one.  I can totally see Líknví eyeing Kvasir dubiously when he returns to the house in his full soldier garb and he will absolutely be quick to reassure. ~  But yes!  I’m inclined to have Líknví tell Kvas the story of the merchant that taught her to sign, he’ll be so delighted for the freedom of communication it affords her. <3  Hee hee, Kvas is braced for the hug, though I expect he’ll still flinch and get all itchy at being touched – he’s working on it though and this is Líknví, for heaven’s sake, how can he be afraid of her??  Tears, tears, tears at the reunion!  Why am I so happy about that?  Oh yes, because I’m the Queen of Feels. XD  Yessss, Kvas saving Líknví!  I am so up for this!  You know how terrifying angry Kvas is, right?  Think how much worse he’ll be when he sees 1.  A man picking on a girl.  2.  That girl being the ‘little sister’ of his childhood.  Eeek, even I’m afraid!  I CAN’T WAIT FOR ALL THE FEELS! <3  YES TO SHARING THE NOTEBOOK – THAT IS SO SWEET!  And you can work on the assumption Ástir would have made Líknví learn her letters, just as she taught Kvas too.  

Again, all the threads!  Which ones first?  Who to start what?  Tell meeee! ~[/li][/list]
Líknví & the rest of Cass’ Dwarves
    You can have Andar, Fíli, Brandr, Liv or any of them, really.  ‘Cause you know Kvasir is going to eventually win Líknví over and see her safe and set up in Ered Luin – where he can check in with her and make sure she’s doing OK – who could withstand Kvasir and Fritz together??  Fritz should bring her home!  Liv will be horrified but also feel the need to be polite! XD  A thread with Andar would be really rather endearing, given how faltering my fellow is and Líknví’s limitations.  “Erm, are you… all right in there?” *peers into the bales* <3[/li]
ALL THE THREADS PLEASE AND THANK YOU. <3

Líknví

• Dwarves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2014, 01:22:00 PM »
*flails in all the threads* ~

Um...but, let's see.

Líknví & Ástir
You can most certainly ask me to start a few! I don't mind one bit <3

Similarly to what you said below, I shall leave decision on Kvasir dead thread to you, but oh my, it'll kill my girl too if we got there, and unhinged Astir may just make the whole thing worse, even in just honest mother grieving but this is a girl that's already on an unsteady perch herself and looking to others, but anyway!

Dwarfling Líknví! Yes, I will start up...hmm...her asking thread (just realized mother questions could be part of that feels collection too!) and then the hiding puberty if you're happy enough! I'll aim for one but we both know both rather quickly is an option. You kinda asked me to overload ya <3

Líknví & Kvasir
All the honorary siblings feels!

Babysitting is a must and I can totally make toddler starters, haven't I done that with Fritz before? Hehe. A--nd, do we need a few Dwarfling threads to get a feel before the reunion thread? I feel I could throw it up but don't know how you want to go about exploring XD

And a soldier leave thread? At some point? If you need me to start I think you hinted in a thread that they clean up when he visits so Líknví could be running around helping with that.

Oh my, I know I keep saying that, few can resist both Kvas and Fritz but they might have to drag or seriously convince her to the meeting and walking into a Nobles house <3 and yes, Dags will go older sister gently trying to aid on her, so there will be that sweetness to watch <3

WE WILL START EVERYTHING THOUGH!

I feel my thoughts are disjointed, but, what have I given myself, about four-ish, two to get up? Thoughts? I guess I'll post them here or PM when I get them up

(azure)

Brandr

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2014, 01:39:00 PM »
Oh but you know I love to be overloaded! <3

Líknví & Ástir
    You angel, I’m so excited for these!  OK, to summarise and keep things straight in my head:

•  Dwarfling Líknví and her feelsy questions – you to start
    •  Hiding puberty – you to start
    •  Kvasir is dead – me to start[/li]
Líknví & Kvasir
    Oh yes, Astir ensures the house is neat for when Kvasir the Soldier returns – so that makes perfect sense!  Also, I’m thinking we get these first two threads started then get the reunion one up once we have a feel for the dynamic between the pair, if you’re happy enough with that my dear?

•  Babysitting – me to start
    •  Kvasir on leave – you to start[/li]
    Is it awful that I’m not sure Liv will allow Kvasir into their house?  Or, if she does, she’s going to glare at him with a dangerous fixed smile on her face the whole time.  I have no words for how little she thinks of him or how far she refuses to trust him – but a degree of propriety is expected.  This will be fun!  Dagmar will ease things along, as she always does. <3  Would you like to start this one?  Or me?  Or hold off until we get the others established?[/li]
If any of this is wrong, don’t hesitate to let me know! *snugs tight*

Líknví

• Dwarves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2014, 02:05:00 PM »
Ok, good, no that's what I had *ensures list matches* I shall get to work on these! <3

Anliv visit
Um...um...um...don't give me decisions XD

Well please hear no judging at all in the following: you gots a longer starter list than me so I will take up this one too ^^ Fritz and Kvas mullling prior (Fritz kinda fretting about his mother XD) work for you? With Líknví there no doubt, watching and lip reading between thinking "an actual Nobles house..." <3

(azure)

Kvasir

• Dwarves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2014, 02:20:00 PM »
Ehehee, no judgement heard!  Sounds good to me - I look forward to it and all the fretting, that works beautifully for me. <3

Líknví

• Dwarves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2014, 03:46:00 PM »
I'm shameless! Here's the first one!

from the Mouth of Babes

(azure)

Rian

• Dwarves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Blue
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2014, 06:57:00 PM »
>.>

<.<

*Hides from queue and throws characters in*

Liknvi & Rian

(Who feels sort of ridiculously glad that she never seriously thought Kvas was dead and has her hackles raised at Liv now, but that's not the point)

So Rian issssssss about 17 years older, ~6. (Ahh, Liknvi's born the year before Ri moves to Ered Mithrin! SHE'D BE SO TINY) They can meet basically anytime froooom... Spring 2892? I believe that's the first time Rian comes to Kvas's house. She leaves in the excess proceeds of her thievery from then onwards, though it sort of peters out as she gets older. Liknvi could answer the door or otherwise end up being the one Ri hands a random bag of food to, and we could have fun with that because Rian is distinctly uncomfortable remembering that some girls grow up on the scarlet street (and the scarlet street in general exists to be honest). She can read, if Liknvi can write at whatever stage this is, though she'd probably be toddlerhood or just out of it. Not a hope of Iglishmek.

Past that (and whatever other kid scenarios we come up with <3) Rian spends quite a lot of time in the house around 2919, where Liknvi would be about ~11, I think? So more opportunities there, if you wish~

There's also reunion (Rian approves of running away. Especially from the life she was heading for) - possibly through Kvas or Fritz? And past that stuff!

Bofur's limited to whenever she can get to Ered Luin, if you'd like to thread with him. Aurhin might be unlikely and hard to interact with, because sign language is a very odd concept to him despite the fact that he effectively uses it in bird-speech. ('But that's different. It makes SENSE.')

Kophas has a little more opportunity. He goes through Bree quite a bit knows Fritz (yeah, really XD) and yeah, I think I'd like them to interact! He could be looking for his little brother ('turn around for five seconds and WHOOSH, let's play find the smith.' Said the hypocrite who doesn't even have anything worthy of being called an attention span) or just passing through and taking it upon himself to stop trouble. He'd muddle through communication with frequent guesswork, if she doesn't mind it, though he can read slowly if necessary. He does a fair bit of Iglishmek but it'd be Blue Mountains (or Anliv twins, some of it, probably) but it might help anyway. Oooh, and also, while Liknvi's travelling - he could happen to be guarding a train that she joins up with?

(#008A15)

Líknví

• Dwarves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2014, 01:05:00 AM »
Blue! Oh my gosh yes, Líknví and Rian have to get on and be the bestest of friends for...reasons <3

Líknví & Rian
Ahem, serious and cute ideas. Let's see, I know she would! I kinda want her to make a break and tag along after Ri and Kvas at some point, just for death by adorable ^^ At the door staring and kiddie signs? LOL

I already stalked Equivalent Exchange and yes, equivalent of 11 at the time so, interactions <3

and of course she can be in on the reunion! Hehe, Fritz is just gonna stand there so perplexed methinks, while all this reunion-ing is gong on, or slightly amused XD

I'm not doing well giving ideas, um, girlie chats (you know signing sort, or she may write if she feels Rian cares enough ^^) in 2919 or kiddie stuff or...yeah

*is so articulate*

Líknví & Kophas
He knows Fritz? Really? Hehe, sorry XD "Let' Find the Smith" sounds like an awesome way for it to happen, or, Oh My Goodness...wagon train, I hadn't pondered! Oh, that sounds good and we should if Koph and Cey have trains at the timeframe, what did I say 2933-35? Hehe, go to check up on wares, and "there's a girl sleeping in here! What the...!"
Followed by perhaps tumbling out and a frantic charades game of don't turn me in, or she'll jus take off running, but yes, we should explore this if you want! Then later with Fritz Oh, your brother's the one (are the ones) who didn't turn me in/send me back! Yes, he's very nice! ~

Líknví & Bofur/Aurhin
Hmm...I don't know about Eagle and if he's already got signing problems (Naur, it doesn't matter if "you could converse with the girl"! XD)

She'll probably run into Bofur, maybe through Fritz and/or other Anlaf sons. She's should, Bofur's cool ^^

(azure)

Rian

• Dwarves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2014, 10:19:00 PM »
ALL THE REASONS.

Li and Ri

Ahhhh that would be adorable! And Rian would have no idea what to do. Yessss.

Also doorstep conversation. 'Just. Take the bag. I don't understand the signs. *Does not want to be on the scarlet street*' Though if they've met before this she won't be quite so awkward. But still!

Grown-up-ish Rian interactions! Hmm, Rian could help plant the idea of changing appearance = less risk, since she spends a bit of that time disguised for smithing, if you wish? She's slightly arrogantly proud that it works.

She doesn't have to be the same reunion as Kvas - unless you and Cass want? But. Yes. Poor Fritz XD 'Okay we swear not everyone in the Grey Mountains knows each other. Honest.'

Much articulate. Me too XD Hmm, I don't know... Rian could categorically assure her from personal experience that fathers/parents/normal families in general can be overrated, if Astir doesn't have that covered?

Li and Ko

(He does know Fritz! Crazy right?) *Tries to summon Simba to see whether both twins shall be involved* I'll ask her tomorrow! Also yesssss. 'Alright. Who was on shift before me and how on Middle Earth did they miss this...' And then meeting up again with have-you-seen-my-brother-he's-about-so-high and Rian would like to know how Li finds the strange phenomenon of Anlivs being everywhere XD

The others

Are annoyed at being lumped together (and Aurhin's annoyed at Naur because 'LIAR') - Bofur can definitely run into her at some point, whenever we have ideas. Maybe we should get the others up and running first, though.

(#008A15)

Líknví

• Dwarves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2014, 02:26:00 AM »
Li and Ri

*wiggles in imagining cute Dwarfling toddler*

Rian can be awkward or not as you want ^^

She could (on both clothes and family), or even if Astir's mentioned some, Ri can still add her own two cents. Also also, is when Rian's at the house after she feels betrayed by Kvas? Cause if it is we could have still-convinced-Kvas-is-the-greatest-sad-Li say sign stuff like that (or write) and I don't know, it could be interesting! XD

I'm not opposed to same reunion but we can give them their own if you want. Kvas will be succeeding (with Fritz) in getting Li to Ered Luin *nods* so they could meet there even!

Li and Ko

ALL THE YES!

If Simba is in, I think running from twins could also be fun! Haha. What?! D-Didn't I just leave you back there?! How'd you move so fast!

Edit:
Oh, the Anliv phenomenon? XD She's use to lots of kids but..."you all six share both the same parents?!" hehe

The others

XD I'd say sorry, but..it's kinda making Naur's day, hehe. Sure we can wait, or I'll see if better/more solid ideas come <3

(azure)

Rian

• Dwarves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2014, 12:54:00 PM »
AHHHH I MEANT TO REPLY SOONER

Liknvi and Rian

So all the things, yes? Who starts what? I think I actually have time this week and English course is getting finished today/tomorrow so I'm gonna try and get serious writing done, so I don't mind doing some! And yes, Ri does feel mildly betrayed, though I'm not sure (and she's not really, either) whether it's with Kvas or Astir or both, because Astir organised it but Kvas went and it's really not that hard to disobey parents, trust her. (Sometimes I wish she was more understanding but noooo.) She misses him fiercely though. But sort of pretends not to. So yes. Feels.

Regarding the reunion I don't knooooow! I'm inclined to say separate to Kvas, I think, since she doesn't really want to get in the way there? (Silly Rian.) As to where, depends on timing... 2935-7 Rian's travelling and I'm assuming Kvas gets his reunion somewhere in 2935, so she could be away then and meet her in Bree later that year (maybe post-Tomb Raiders? Kvas could tell her on the quest? I need to ask Cass) I don't know when Li gets to Ered Luin though... *Flails around in confusion*

Also I am tempted to ask if Li wants to be neighbours with Rian since she had pretty cheap but nice-ish accommodation? That's across the road from a nice tavern if Li's remaining in barmaid employment? Or would living so close be awkward? I don't know, these are vague suggestions!

Liknvi and Kophas

*Keeps flailing* Yesssssssss! XD 'THEY'RE EVERYWHERE WHAT'S GOING ON' Simba is in, who shall start? And who starts the later Bree one? (Poor innocent Kophas is confused, why is having both the same parents so strange?)

(#008A15)

Líknví

• Dwarves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2014, 02:18:00 PM »
Rian and Liknvi:
Sounds great! Um, so, what did we say, you and possibly Cass too were ok with Toddler tag along? I can easily get a post up where I set her loose XD All those kids, one or two even young ones can slip out the door every now and again XD

I don't remember how we settled on bringing a bag of food by the house later, but I'll give that to you if you want it.

And I don't care who starts the at the house after 2920. Do you want to? But I don't care if you want me to, again I'm helpful and decisive ^^

Ok. let's see *checks her own character's app* Li is traveling from... 2933-2935 and I think hmm, that's the same year as tomb raiding and since I didn't state a month. It's left iffy but I think I assumed they just missed each-other or such, though Cass hasn't written her reunion thread and I guess we could do whatever we want. Hmm, September's the tail end of the year...she might just have made it there. Anyway, um, however you both want to do it? Let me know if you need actual decisions out of me XD

Cass basically said after Kvas (and with Fritz and Ko?) reunites with Li he's going to go all older brother and see her come to Ered Luin where he can set her up and make sure she's taken care of, and neighbors with Rian is totally a possibility! I have no idea what, if any, employment she keeps/goes into, it may just be tending at a safer bar. As she's gonna try to tell Kvas, she can't do much since she can't hear! Hehe and I'm horrible at sewing and I don't know anything else...

Kophas/Cephas & Liknvi:
I'll start the wagon train!

and...do you want to start Bree?

and don't worry Ko, it's not, she's just been messed up by life ~

Is this coherent? I think it's coeherent, let me know if it's just ramblings ^^

(azure)

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History
  • Lothíriel: [link] Eorik as well
    November 12, 2019, 07:52:07 PM