• Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Wanted

Coming soon!

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Gard: *snugs Hades* <3
    September 08, 2020, 01:53:19 PM
  • Nienna: lord have mercy on my stressed soul...
    September 04, 2020, 01:34:16 PM
  • Dory: And one for Hera/Elladan. :3
    August 03, 2020, 05:53:40 AM
  • Dory: Finally got to Cirdan's plotter, Guiga. <3
    August 03, 2020, 05:31:01 AM
  • Gard: I'm good! ^^ Hope you had fun! <3
    July 31, 2020, 09:58:18 PM
  • Ristiinna: Back from my camping trip. How's everyone?
    July 30, 2020, 09:38:19 PM
  • Nienna: Becca! I’ll work on a Ren post when I get off work! ❤️
    July 24, 2020, 11:39:33 PM
  • Nienna: Hello hello!
    July 24, 2020, 11:39:03 PM
  • Nienna: <3
    July 20, 2020, 02:57:05 AM
  • Guiga: No problem, Hades. I'm still catching up on posts as well.
    July 19, 2020, 05:17:39 AM
  • Nienna: oh my god it's embarrassing how long that took me to get out, Guiga! </3 I am SO SO SO SO SO sorry! But some things happened, and all should be good to go again.
    July 18, 2020, 05:56:29 PM
  • RonnieRoo: Wowie!
    July 15, 2020, 10:03:00 PM
  • Hera: @Ari. Your reply is posted as well. Next is Gard's as Pellavan.
    July 12, 2020, 08:41:33 AM
  • Hera: Wrong account.
    July 12, 2020, 08:40:20 AM
  • Gandalf: @Dory. I hope you find the dogs.
    July 12, 2020, 08:39:54 AM
  • Ari: (Marbys & Gard) Got my post out! *shoots confetti cannon* I do believe Gard is next. :)
    July 12, 2020, 07:58:12 AM
  • Ari: (Dory) Aw, I do hope your puppers are okay ;_;
    July 12, 2020, 02:16:14 AM
  • Ari: I've been distracted binge-watching Bob's Burgers, ngl  X'D  My post for Ann & Naur -Marbys & Gard- is a'comin!
    July 12, 2020, 02:14:24 AM
  • Dory: I'm going to try and start writing on my day off next week tho.
    July 11, 2020, 11:28:12 AM
  • Dory: You'll have to forgive me too. There has been...a lot going on. Starting with our dogs at the farm going missing. :/
    July 11, 2020, 11:27:47 AM

* Directories

RPG-D RPG Initiative

* Awards

Author Topic: [Hobbit + LotR] Darlin' Everything is On Fire  (Read 1801 times)

Ioreth

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Pip
  • Application: Plotter
  • Plotter: Plotter
  • Tracker: Plotter
Darlin' Everything is On Fire
« on: December 21, 2014, 10:15:00 PM »
ioreth
ARE YOU COMING TO THE TREE WHERE THEY STRUNG UP A MAN
they say who murdered three, strange things did happen here no stranger would it be

if we met at midnight
GENERAL INFO
in the hanging tree, are you coming to the tree, where dead man called out for his love to flee
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brave, brash and clever; these are all traits that Ioreth holds to her name and all traits that are common within her family. She will speak freely, and neither care for, nor retract any statement that may hurt someone's feelings if it is the truth that she is speaking, but that doesn't mean everything she says is hurtful. With her truthful attitude it is often found that Ioreth can also be quite kind and sensitive in a strange sort of way, where she will tell someone the good points about themselves that they may not have noticed themselves, but that she has noticed within a matter of moments. Ioreth wouldn't say she was intelligent, but clever is definitely something she is; she's not knowledgeable but she's certainly a little world-wise.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

strange things did happen here
FRIENDS
no stranger would it be if we met at midnight in the hanging tree are you coming to the tree
Ioreth isn't easy to befriend, but once she is your friend, she is the greatest ally you could ask for. She will always have your back, and will never falter in loyalties to whomever she blooms a friendship with. She'd go to war for her best friend, and there is quite literally nothing she wouldn't do for someone. Some people will find their way in easier than others, but those are the ones who don't approach her with an attitude problem to begin with - you tend to find those that are far too polite, or those with common courtesy will always land themselves in her good books. There's no 'race' she would decline as a friend, as long as their personality fit and the heart was in the right place.

i told you to run
FOES
so we'd both be free. Strange things did happen here no stranger would it be if we met at midnight
If you had to place all her enemies in one basket and throw them under one name, it would be the creatures that evil built such as spiders, orcs and goblins. It may be a common enemy, but it is one she shares with a lot of people. She can also make enemies in people - those that are cruel in their speech and their actions are quickly made enemies of and she has no issue in showing them just exactly where they belong (a broken nose in a gutter perhaps?). Ioreth is not the kind of person you want to make an enemy of - she may be the best of friends, but she can just about be the worst of enemies also, and that's not a place I would advise you be.
Currently mortal enemies with Marroc[/i]

in the hanging tree
LOVERS
are you coming to the tree, wear necklace of rope side by side with me strange things did happen here
Whilst her parents may have been very much deeply in love, it is not something she often thinks about for she's never really had enough time to consider a lover. If the right man came along and showed her that perhaps having a guard up all the time isn't the wisest of ideas, then she wouldn't exactly say no to learning and the possibilities of having a lover, but as it stands, right now, she is a hard person to gain the trust of, so to gain the trust completely and utterly without fail would bve a complete feat in itself. One lover is a possibility and there may already be one in the pipeline for her, so I wouldn't enquire on this part for the young ranger if I were you.
Currently married to Ivorak[/i]

VIOLETTE AT CAUTION loves BOUNCING OFF THE CEILING with the A*TEENS
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 11:24:29 PM by Ulmo »
Played by Pip!

Thranduil

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 04:49:00 PM »
I think there could be a plot opportunity here.

Ivorak was once involved with Anara whom Thranduil is involved with. Now in the past, Thranduil had imprisoned Ivorak for seemingly no reason only to release him after one of his Elf guards (Elrania) died in the cell next to him. Thranduil didn't want Anara to lose the one she loved. Awwww... I know. Long story short, things didn't work out with Anara and Ivorak (obviously) and up until BOTFA, Thranduil has confessed his love for Anara but has kept their relationship a secret from his people. That will change once he returns.

Now, is Ioreth in Dale during BOTFA? Because it would be a very interesting thread if she saw her and Ivorak together at some point especially if she knew what he did to Ivorak.

Thoughts???

Morwen Steelsheen

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Dory
  • Application: Plotter
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2015, 03:33:00 AM »
ioreth&&morwensteelsheen

They would either love or hate each other, but as you've mentioned that Ioreth appreciates common courtesy and an open mind, I would say they'll like each other despite their dispositions being closer to opposite sides of the scale. Opposite in an ironic way, interestingly, because Morwen is just the opposite in that she's quieter and more solemn seeming on the outside, but she's more or less as evidenced by that more open mind hiding a nature that is far more curious, far more playful, and always quite honest in what she thinks. Ioreth's more out there bravery is a good foil to Morwen's quieter courage, I would think so too and she is going to need people to give honest opinions when she's playing bloody Queen. What say you? :3

'be humble, stand proud, and don't be afraid of your fears.'

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History
  • Galadriel: thread starter for Celeborn/Becca <3
    August 19, 2020, 11:22:12 AM
  • Ristiinna: Checking in on Arthfael with Ristiinná...
    August 03, 2020, 04:31:47 PM
  • Dory: Plotter tag for Elladan/Hera! <3
    August 03, 2020, 05:53:20 AM
  • Galadriel: Plotter tag for Cirdan/Guiga! <3
    August 03, 2020, 05:30:20 AM
  • Gard: For Guiga [link]
    July 24, 2020, 06:54:05 PM
  • Gard: For Ari! [link]
    July 22, 2020, 02:52:00 PM
  • Nienna: for Gard! [link] let me know if anything needs edits...
    July 20, 2020, 04:15:22 AM
  • Nienna: Far too long, but I should have more free time now: [link]
    July 18, 2020, 05:55:42 PM
  • Nauroval: Reply for Shadowfax and Annúngilel [link]
    July 17, 2020, 07:37:07 PM
  • Nienna: for Thranduil [link]
    July 17, 2020, 01:14:38 AM
  • Gandalf: Reply for Shadowfax [link]
    July 12, 2020, 08:21:28 AM
  • Ari: Reply for Gard and Marbys! [link]
    July 12, 2020, 07:56:59 AM
  • Annúngilel: Reply for Nauroval and Shadowfax [link]