• Dot Users: 3
  • Dot Users Online:

* Wanted

Coming soon!

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Gard: *snugs Hades* <3
    September 08, 2020, 01:53:19 PM
  • Nienna: lord have mercy on my stressed soul...
    September 04, 2020, 01:34:16 PM
  • Dory: And one for Hera/Elladan. :3
    August 03, 2020, 05:53:40 AM
  • Dory: Finally got to Cirdan's plotter, Guiga. <3
    August 03, 2020, 05:31:01 AM
  • Gard: I'm good! ^^ Hope you had fun! <3
    July 31, 2020, 09:58:18 PM
  • Ristiinna: Back from my camping trip. How's everyone?
    July 30, 2020, 09:38:19 PM
  • Nienna: Becca! I’ll work on a Ren post when I get off work! ❤️
    July 24, 2020, 11:39:33 PM
  • Nienna: Hello hello!
    July 24, 2020, 11:39:03 PM
  • Nienna: <3
    July 20, 2020, 02:57:05 AM
  • Guiga: No problem, Hades. I'm still catching up on posts as well.
    July 19, 2020, 05:17:39 AM
  • Nienna: oh my god it's embarrassing how long that took me to get out, Guiga! </3 I am SO SO SO SO SO sorry! But some things happened, and all should be good to go again.
    July 18, 2020, 05:56:29 PM
  • RonnieRoo: Wowie!
    July 15, 2020, 10:03:00 PM
  • Hera: @Ari. Your reply is posted as well. Next is Gard's as Pellavan.
    July 12, 2020, 08:41:33 AM
  • Hera: Wrong account.
    July 12, 2020, 08:40:20 AM
  • Gandalf: @Dory. I hope you find the dogs.
    July 12, 2020, 08:39:54 AM
  • Ari: (Marbys & Gard) Got my post out! *shoots confetti cannon* I do believe Gard is next. :)
    July 12, 2020, 07:58:12 AM
  • Ari: (Dory) Aw, I do hope your puppers are okay ;_;
    July 12, 2020, 02:16:14 AM
  • Ari: I've been distracted binge-watching Bob's Burgers, ngl  X'D  My post for Ann & Naur -Marbys & Gard- is a'comin!
    July 12, 2020, 02:14:24 AM
  • Dory: I'm going to try and start writing on my day off next week tho.
    July 11, 2020, 11:28:12 AM
  • Dory: You'll have to forgive me too. There has been...a lot going on. Starting with our dogs at the farm going missing. :/
    July 11, 2020, 11:27:47 AM

* Directories

RPG-D RPG Initiative

* Awards

Author Topic: [Hobbit + LotR] Ice, Ice Baby!  (Read 6467 times)

Legolas

• Elves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Dory
Ice, Ice Baby!
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2015, 04:38:00 PM »
dory&&jasonsittinginatree

Well, if it's a thread when Legolas is more or less a teenager? For sure. Though cocky isn't the word for it -- he learned his lesson with being too cocky at age ten when he nearly got EATEN.

nostopit. xD

'the most tireless of all The Fellowship'

played by Dory

Varda

Ice, Ice Baby!
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2015, 03:38:00 AM »
Hith & Leggy: Alright, no cocky teen. But Hithwion probably thinks the Prince has a thing or two to learn about killing spiders.

But why? XD

Tintaldé

• Elves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Application: Plotter
Ice, Ice Baby!
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2015, 03:57:00 AM »
Yes, as a teen, poppet. Just not an overly cocky one. Maybe youthfully energetic. xD

he's a boss at killing spiders by now and no STOP IT

'what you do in the present is what defines you now'

Glorfindel

Ice, Ice Baby!
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2015, 06:20:00 AM »
Glorfindel & Hithwion
    I'm sure these two don't have a history, but I have to wonder what they'd make of one another. Glorfindel would likely be unimpressed by the cold attitude toward others as much as Hith's ruthlessness. Conversely, it's entirely possible Hirthwion wouldn't think much of him either – for being soft-spoken and kind
and spacey. It could make for some interesting tension though, a sort of rude welcome on a visit to Mirkwood perhaps? I'd enjoy seeing what happens, certainly, by throwing them together... (Cause let's be honest, not getting along with people is every bit as fun as being buddy-buddy haha!)[/li][/list]

Varda

Ice, Ice Baby!
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2015, 01:01:00 AM »
Hith & Leggy: I'm sure he thinks that is basically the same thing :D But they should go on a spider killing adventure? Maybe Leggy puts together a party and Hith decides to follow the Prince to make sure nothing goes wrong? I can even start if you like?

Hith & Glorfindel: Oh, he'd honestly be a bit unimpressed with the Balrog Slayer being, in his opinion, kind of wimpy and such. But it might be a fun thread, since yes, non-buddy-buddy relationships/threads can be as much fun as other threads.

Glorfindel

Ice, Ice Baby!
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2015, 07:18:00 PM »
RE: Glorfindel & Hithwion
    Cool that'd be something to look forward to. Tension is a lovely thing to get to play with, especially when it's someone who's on your own side (i.e. not an orc or other such enemy). They'd be forced to sort of deal with each other, despite mutually being rather unimpressed with one another. And I'm more than happy for Glorfinderp to be the butt of any snarkiness or what have you. Haha. We can maybe plot this a bit more later? I don't want to over-tax myself on threads, now I've got a few up and running – and I think maybe we can go for Marfaer first? Unless you'd rather these two... I just don't know that it'd be wise of me to take on both threads at once right now, is all. (So you can pick, if you'd like to start things off.)[/li]

Beregond

• Shelved
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
Re: Ice, Ice Baby!
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2017, 02:19:56 PM »
legolas&&hithwion

Okay so you replied to this when I had to take my big break (BECAUSE LIFE SRSLY), and I missed it! IDK about spider hunting, but I would like a thread with them for sure. Legolas is also a little younger than him, and knowing our sweet, persistent (slightly trollish) Prince, he probably also took 'doesn't do friends' as a challenge aka child and teenage him likely just kept harassing Hithwion with friendliness until he got so used to him that it was almost, almost something to smile at.

If you want to get Hithwion more active again, just say the word. We can obviously do a thread to see how they mesh organically, but there's probably a few things Hithwion could get involved in or talk about to Legolas that derives from the main plots involving him. Or if you have any little plots you want to do with Hithwion, I'd love to see if I can help with those too.

katja&&hithwion

She's Lake Town bred and a boat maker, so it's possible depending on how far out of the Mirkwood he's been that they've met in the past either on the paths around the wood or even before Thranduil got so isolationist and so a younger Kat might have sailed the river with her grandpa for trade purposes. We could have one of those, then say they perhaps met again during the BotFA? Either way, letting them interact would be a riot; they're both kind of sarcastic, but he's arrogant and she's laid back. I'd also be interested frankly in what his take, as an Elf, would be on meeting an older her post her divorce from her first husband, considering the state of her face now, the cause, and the likelihood that Elves would never dream of hurting the one who's meant to be their mate.

faenuriel&&hithwion

You did mention elsewhere that you wanted to thread them (though she is significantly older than him; her own nephews are older than he is, in fact), and I'm game for that. IDK if you've looked at her app, but she's been more or less everywhere at some point, and even if Mirkwood is closed now (though we could say they met in the past before the borders closed, as she knows Thranduil and her little sister prior to her death followed Oropher to the Greenwood to marry an Elf she'd met from his company), she likes to visit the other two Elven havens when she can eventually pull herself away from her boats and the sea. I'd say best bet is to decide if they've met in the past and then put them together and see what organically develops.

galadriel&&hithwion

Not got a lot sounding off here for these two, but she does love Thranduil dearly and hurts a lot over his losses and the isolation that's followed, so she's likely a little more solid in form to the inhabitants of the Mirkwood rather than the mystical legend like thing she usually is to most. I think if she ever met Hithwion, she would, without knowing any details, sense the hurt others like that elleth who played the joke actually did, and would feel some sorrow for him.

(Random character mash ups are always fun though, just to see where it goes. xD)

'die in the past or live for the present, you can't have both; that was never a question'

Becca

• OOC
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Becca
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2017, 01:18:12 AM »
Legolas & Hithwion: I'm sure there will be much eyerolling (discrete of course) when the Prince tries and buddies up to him. He'd allow it mostly because Thranduil might have his head otherwise >.> But I can see Hithwion coming to view the Prince with a vague sense of amusement...eventually. As for thread/plot ideas, maybe Legolas needs some hunting advice (or at least Hithwion does)?

Katja & Hithwion: I think he was the type to be isolationist even before it was official simply because of who he is. But if his hunting trips took him out towards Lake Town, we can do a young Kat and older one later.

Faenuriel & Hithwion: Becca knows Dory's weakness for their faces >.> But I think it might be interesting to see how the two of them get along. Past thread first is always good.

Galadriel & Hithwion: I think of all Elves, Hithwion would likely be most respectful, and truly mean it, towards her. He has some sense of all the hurts she has seen and maybe they would be in a way kindred spirits?

Sorry about the blah replies. Muses have been fickle and work was crazy last week with the office manager out and a new doc starting next week

arasseth

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2017, 04:45:23 PM »
Us Mirkwood elves gotta stick together!  Too bad I don't think they'd get along well at all, and the only thing they seem to have in common is a hatred of spiders.  Good thing I enjoy awkward interactions, as I think they'd annoy the hell out of each other.  That's always fun.

Becca

• OOC
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Becca
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2017, 03:12:01 AM »
Hithwion & Arasseth: I'm about 90% sure that he finds the majority of Middle Earth to be annoying but that's because he's a prickly Elf. Did you have a thought about the details about how these two would meet? Because awkward is always fun :D

arasseth

« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2017, 09:34:17 PM »
Oh god, I'm awful at details ._.  Just kind of figured they'd bump into something...I can't brain now ._.

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History
  • Galadriel: thread starter for Celeborn/Becca <3
    August 19, 2020, 11:22:12 AM
  • Ristiinna: Checking in on Arthfael with Ristiinná...
    August 03, 2020, 04:31:47 PM
  • Dory: Plotter tag for Elladan/Hera! <3
    August 03, 2020, 05:53:20 AM
  • Galadriel: Plotter tag for Cirdan/Guiga! <3
    August 03, 2020, 05:30:20 AM
  • Gard: For Guiga [link]
    July 24, 2020, 06:54:05 PM
  • Gard: For Ari! [link]
    July 22, 2020, 02:52:00 PM
  • Nienna: for Gard! [link] let me know if anything needs edits...
    July 20, 2020, 04:15:22 AM
  • Nienna: Far too long, but I should have more free time now: [link]
    July 18, 2020, 05:55:42 PM
  • Nauroval: Reply for Shadowfax and Annúngilel [link]
    July 17, 2020, 07:37:07 PM
  • Nienna: for Thranduil [link]
    July 17, 2020, 01:14:38 AM
  • Gandalf: Reply for Shadowfax [link]
    July 12, 2020, 08:21:28 AM
  • Ari: Reply for Gard and Marbys! [link]
    July 12, 2020, 07:56:59 AM
  • Annúngilel: Reply for Nauroval and Shadowfax [link]