• Nienna: OOOOOOOO~! GARD MAKIN' AN ELF
    August 15, 2019, 11:04:50 PM
  • Gard: But yay success!
    August 11, 2019, 07:41:24 PM
  • Gard: Been there Hades :D
    August 11, 2019, 07:41:17 PM
  • Gard: Aww
    August 11, 2019, 07:41:13 PM
  • Hades: So, how about I forgot that I changed my password... xD I've been trying to get in for the last twenty minutes.
    August 11, 2019, 12:18:29 AM
  • Eofor: Hi
    August 04, 2019, 06:46:46 PM
  • Icewolf: Does anyone play lotro? Had a bit of a rough night so I'm taking my loremaster around the farms of Oakbarton for the morning. I don't have the concentration for writing today.
    July 30, 2019, 11:12:55 AM
  • Hades: Goodness... okay. I hate this muse. XD It only works when it wants o.
    July 25, 2019, 02:14:00 PM
  • Icewolf: Hi.
    July 24, 2019, 11:36:35 PM
  • Dís: Eeeeeh hi again Icewolf!
    July 22, 2019, 11:13:41 PM
  • Nienna: Glad to see people posting!
    July 12, 2019, 03:20:14 AM
  • Gard: Hey Jo! Imma say Discord! <3
    June 09, 2019, 03:18:45 AM
  • Jo: Gard, if you're around to see this, but where is the best place to hit you up for plotting in-depth? Discord, Skype, the chatbox?
    June 09, 2019, 03:02:03 AM
  • thatguy2: yeah
    May 14, 2019, 04:32:36 AM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 17
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Wanted

Coming soon!

* Forum Staff

Ulmo admin Ulmo
Administrator
Manwë admin Manwë
Administrator
Husbeast admin Husbeast
Administrator
Nienna gmod Nienna
Estë gmod Estë
Vairë gmod Vairë

* Vote For Us

RPG-D RPG Initiative Middle Earth Top10 RP Lovers J.R.R. Tolkien Top 100 Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

* Awards

Author Topic: [Hobbit + LotR] The Black Sheep...  (Read 2123 times)

Daechir

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Loki
  • Application: Plotter
  • Plotter: Plotter
The Black Sheep...
« on: December 30, 2013, 01:08:00 AM »

Daechir
54 years old - Single - Dunedain Man
Daechir's Application

Once known as Garaven, the young Dunedain had always been intelligent, always seeking any sort of knowledge he could. He learned how to wield the bow at a young age and has since perfected the skill. Everyone thought he would be a well known Ranger for his skills and talents, being one of the best at the time. Though, after something unspeakable happened to his comrades, he was framed for a murder he didn't do and casted out of his home, a new name being given to him; Daechir. He was badly injured from when he ran away, the Elves of Imladris finding him and bringing him in to be healed. He didn't stay long after being healed and has since moved to Laketown where he mainly lives now. He travels a lot, doing odd jobs wherever it is he ends up staying in. From a wound he gained on his shoulder, he had to once more hone his skill in archery once again though he cannot wield knives, daggers or swords with his left hand. Daechir doesn't speak to many, feeling betrayed by his people and not being able to find himself trusting anyone else again. He can be seen as cold by some, and not many even know of him. He lives up to his name in a different way, he is like the shadows around him, disappearing before anyone can even say a thing.

FRIENDS:
Daechir doesn't have many of these, not trusting those around him and generally keeping mostly to himself. He does have a fondness for children and can always be caught playing with them, the one time he does actually feel like he has no weight on his shoulders. He is a gentleman, and has been known as a heartbreaker to the women who seem to grow fond of him. Becoming friends with Daechir may take time do to the fact he doesn't socialize with that many people anymore. As for his family... he has not seen nor heard from them since he was outcasted from their home.

-Family-
Glamrion Father
Anneth Mother
Lhosson Older Brother(Fifteen years older)
- Has two nieces and a nephew on Lhosson's side, from last he ever spoke to him
Rínor Older Brother(Seven years older)
- Has a nephew on Rínor's side, from last he spoke to him
Oeril Younger Sister(Fourteen years younger)
- Family unknown on Oeril's side except for her husband

<span style='font-family:georgia'>ENEMIES[/size]:
There's probably a lot of these, seeing as he tends to get into fights that he really doesn't seem to even want to get into. He stands up for the people that can't stand up for themselves, which also means he earns enemies for that. He doesn't put up with people easily and can have a rather blunt, careless side to him despite how calm he stays.

LOVERS:
Now this will be hard... Women always seem to grow an interest with Daechir with his charming smile, the way he always stands up for them and the respect he holds for women. Though, he is in no way looking for any sort of relationship at the moment. He's known for breaking hearts wherever he may go, and it will be hard to get past his exterior and to his heart.</span>
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 11:27:51 PM by Ulmo »

Dyri

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Reis
The Black Sheep...
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 07:16:00 AM »

DYRI'S THOUGHTS ON DAECHIR

Some of the people have mentioned your name about. Keep yourself safe and out of trouble, my friend.

While Dyri is not one to judge others, it is his duty to keep the people of Gondor safe and, as such, he will keep his eyes on Daechir; it is mostly his reputation to blame - or his lack of. People with an air of mystery about them and desperate to blend in often make the soldier uneasy. He would be friendly to Daechir, cordial in fact, but the man wouldn’t really drop his guard around him. With time, perhaps, he would come to be slightly friendlier to the Dunedain, but it would take some form of coercion and familiarity.[/li][/list]

ALDERBROW'S THOUGHTS ON DAECHIR

You are far from home, dunedain. A fish out of water - a boat lost at sea - unable to see what stands beyond. What waits in lie.

Alderbrow has lived long enough to be able to tell what lies in someone’s heart. It is not magic, nor power, but rather the simple fact that he has seen many others who share the same traits - and show the same eyes. In Daechir he would see the phantom of sadness and anger that have molded the Dunedain into what he is today. And while he is not one to poke information out of people, he would show some curiosity, if restrained, unto what brought him into that particular position.[/li][/list]

ELANOR'S THOUGHTS ON DAECHIR

Oh - oh my, you are quite the tall man, now aren't you? I'll admit I have never quite met anyone as tall before... do you get dizzy? That is, for standing so high off the ground?

Well, Elanor has never met a person quite as tall as Daechir before - and a dunedain one at that! Truth be told the Hobbit lass would find him interesting to a fault, pestering him with questions until she had her curiosity filled - or until she realized that she was most likely annoying the man. Nevertheless, while other Hobbits may be weary of travelers, Elanor is friendly and enjoys the company of any whom she may think has a few good stories to tell. Sure, she may never feel comfortable enough to leave the Shire on her own, but she can definitely imagine the world beyond![/li][/list]

VASHTI'S THOUGHTS ON DAECHIR

'The Shadow Lord,' huh? Well, as ominous as that is, it has quite the ring to it.

I’m glad to see another ranger turned rogue running around and I’m sure that Vash will enjoy, even if she doesn’t admit it, seeing someone that has gone through the same thing as her - if to a certain extent. She wouldn’t open up her heart to him, hell, she’s never been one to wear her heart on her sleeve, but I’m sure that they could both find some form of solace in friendship that could eventually lead to opening up about what happened... Considering that they are both around the same age [I think there’s only a two year difference between them?] it is quite possible that the two even worked together at one point or another depending, of course, on the area he’s from [I know I read it somewhere, but can’t remember where exactly][/li][/list]

Daechir

• Men
          • Wanderers
            • View Profile
          The Black Sheep...
          « Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 10:22:00 AM »
          Yayyyyyyyy! So glad to see that Daechir has interested you, Reis~! >w<

Daechir & Dyri
          I can see why Dyri would keep a close eye on Dae, especially since he does some... um... odd jobs. XD I can see that Daechir will have a little more respect for Dyri and also probably wouldn't be as... cold. XD Though, that doesn't mean he'd necessarily be too friendly with him either, though. But it would be nice to see the to interact, actually! I'm sure that we can actually have a lot of fun with this, seeing the two attempt to be more friendly and all. XD

Daechir & Alderbrow
          I'm really sure that out of all the people Dae might actually meet, that Alderbrow will actually be the only one that he'll loosen up around right away. He'd be interested to meet Alderbrow since he has never met an Ent before, despite having heard plenty about them. Talking about his past will take some time though, I'm sure he wouldn't mind telling one of the oldest, wisest races of Middle-Earth. He'd be curious about the Ent as well, and would highly enjoy having a conversation with him despite the questions about the bitterness that looms over him constantly.

Daechir & Elanor
          This would absolutely be one of the cutest threads, I do have to say! It would be adorable having little Elanor question Dae about whatever she can and whatever he'll allow. Daechir may not be one to socialize with others and can be a bit cold but after awhile, I'm sure he'll eventually loosen up and drop his cold walls. He might not willingly answer all her questions but I am sure there are some that he wouldn't be as reluctant to answer. Daechir doesn't generally like to travel that close to where his home town is but I'm sure we can find a reason for his visit to the Shire if you would like to thread the two! ^^

Daechir & Vashti
          These two surely have their similarities and I'm sure with time they really can open up to one another, which will be a big step for Daechir. Though, he really doesn't wear his heart on his sleeve either and does tend to have a 'back-off'ish vibe to him. He finds it hard to get along with anyone but Vashti seems like she'll be one of the few that do manage to let him drop some of his walls. I'm sure that they can surely become good friends! 8D I'll be more than happy to thread these two!!! >w<[/size]

Lýthil

The Black Sheep...
          « Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 02:15:00 PM »
          Lythil&Daechir:
          Since you said he lives in Laketown now, I am all but sure Lýthil knows of him,and I daresay he would intrigue her. She won't be pestering him with questions as that is not her style, but maybe her subtle 'siren magic' works on him as well? She's got the uncanny ability to get people to trust her and talk to her, sometimes even about private things. If you don't want that, that's fine, just throwing it out there as a possibility :) Whenever he'd want a drink, he's welcome to the Minnow & Trout!

Tauriel&Daechir:
          [spoiler]Sooo, Tauriel strands in Laketown after healing Kili and she feels responsible for the safety of the dwarves left behind and the little family around Bard. So I can see her maybe going on a quick scouting trip to see if really all Orcs have cleared out by now. Maybe they could run into each other? I think their dynamic might be cool to explore and of course they're both bowmen... ^^ might be fun!
          Oh and as for later: Since Laketown will be visited by Smaug soon (though that plot isstill waaaay off), maybe they could find each other fighting side by side?[/spoiler]

Vashti Ada Tohrein

• Men
          • Wanderers
            • View Profile
          • Alias: Reis
          The Black Sheep...
          « Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 09:08:00 PM »

DYRI'S THOUGHTS ON DAECHIR

Some of the people have mentioned your name about. Keep yourself safe and out of trouble, my friend.

Hehe that would be quite the interaction! Though I think it would be even more hilarious is Eliana took a liking to Daechir and thought that the rogue was her 'baba's friend.' If eyes could kill, you know XD[/li][/list]

ALDERBROW'S THOUGHTS ON DAECHIR

You are far from home, dunedain. A fish out of water - a boat lost at sea - unable to see what stands beyond. What waits in lie.

He'll be more than happy to answer any questions that Daechir might have as well as talk with the young man of anything that his heart desires. Perhaps Alderbrow would even be interested in the state of the world and will ask him about it. News travel slow into Fangorn after all![/li][/list]

ELANOR'S THOUGHTS ON DAECHIR

Oh - oh my, you are quite the tall man, now aren't you? I'll admit I have never quite met anyone as tall before... do you get dizzy? That is, for standing so high off the ground?

I will apologize on behalf of Elanor - she's honestly really excitable, like a puppy on crack! She's friendly to a fault and unfamiliar faces catch her attention. No worries though, she won't ask anything horribly personal - she has to be a gracious host, after all, but enough to sate her curiosity on the outside world. Her taste for adventure, needless to say, is very different from that of others and seems most content at home, so hearing it from another is good enough for her![/li][/list]

VASHTI'S THOUGHTS ON DAECHIR

'The Shadow Lord,' huh? Well, as ominous as that is, it has quite the ring to it.

Haha of course, of course, it seems like it will be hard - if not impossible - for both of the sides to be fully honest with one another, but at least its a start. Besides, it will be fun to see a bromance sort of situation starting, and, who knows, maybe this is the push Vash will need to start down the road of acceptance of her situation as she tries to find some way to deal with it - whether it be connecting with her family again or helping someone else regain what was lost.[/li][/list]

Aewenor

The Black Sheep...
                  « Reply #5 on: December 30, 2013, 11:39:00 PM »
                  Aewenor and Daechir
                  OMG OMG OMG ARROW ARROW ARROW ARROW OLIVER QUEEN XD. Sorry Loki, it's a little hard to contain myself. Like I said in the ICC, Aewenor has heard about Daechir from his father a few times here and there but the name remains unknown to him. Meaning simply that he wouldn't really be influenced by all the rumors about him. Haereldir might be his main mentor but perhaps he could learn a little from Daechir on the side? Or their relationship could be strictly friends? Just make sure we thread xD

Sigrid

The Black Sheep...
                  « Reply #6 on: December 30, 2013, 11:47:00 PM »
                  Sigrid & Daechir
                  Well if he lives in Lake-Town then there's a good chance these two have met. Plus you say he likes children (not that Sigrid considers herself a child, nor has she since she was seven years old, but that's beside the point).  How long(ish) has he been in/around the Lake?  My assumption from his app is that it's probably been more than a few years?  If he's been around for more than seven years, he and Sigrid may have known each other back when she was a child, and they could've played together.  If not, they could always have met whenever he did come to Lake-Town.  Either way it could be interesting, because he either could have known her when she was a child and then seen her grow up really fast, or have seen her when she's technically-real-person-still-a-child but she was all 'no I'm grown up' and stuff.

Daechir

• Men
                  • Wanderers
                    • View Profile
                  The Black Sheep...
                  « Reply #7 on: December 31, 2013, 05:34:00 AM »
                  Daechir & Lythil
                  I'm sure that Lythil will see quite a lot of Daechir actually, seeing as since he's left his home land, he's become quite the drinker. He isn't one of those drunken idiots who would pester Lythil and act like a total buffoon, but he does spend a lot of his time in taverns and what not. Though, about her 'siren magic', Dae is a little hard to get to trust. I'm sure that with time, he'll actually trust her though maybe, since she is also a woman, he can grow to trust her a little quicker with her trick and all? He won't spill his heart out to her, though. XD She may only get snip bits of his past though, nothing really too deep since he really, REALLY doesn't want to remember anything that happened to him before moving.

Daechir & Tauriel
                  [spoiler]If Daechir ends up knowing Bard and his family, I'm sure he'd end up being there when he finds out Bard has been arrested. He'd likely go to where he lives to make sure the children are alright, especially if he knows Sigrid as has been mentioned. ^^ So I'm sure it's very possible for Tau and Dae to run into each other and fight alongside each other! It would be cool for both bowmen to meet, love the idea! <3[/spoiler]

Daechir & Dyri
                  LAWL!!!! It'd be hilarious if little Eliana thought that Dae was Dyri's friend! XD Of course he wouldn't tell the little girl differently, maybe just laugh it off and go along with it while getting glares from Dyri. XDDD Daechir is wonderful with children and knows how to treat them, he was like that with his nieces and nephews. So this would be pretty interesting! XD

Daechir & Alderbrow
                  Hee, these two should definitely meet up then! Daechir needs more friends... even if he has to travel to Fangorn to meet an 'old buddy' of his. XD I'm sure the can be lovely friends too! ^^

Daechir & Elanor
                  Lawl, it's alright! Dae is just not too used to meeting anyone like Elanor, both in personality and the fact she's a Hobbit. Though, the Hobbits he has seen usually stay away from him(Big...looks intimidating... not many will wanna mess with him). It's gonna be different for him but he wouldn't be rude to Elanor either. He knows how Hobbits generally are outside of huge strangers so, he wouldn't want to hurt any feelings purposely... not with adorable Hobbits at least. But I'm sure this can be a lovely and adorable thread! <3

Daechir & Vashti
                  It would be lovely if they had a bromantic relationship since Daechir doesn't usually let people in! XD But the wonderful bonding will be a change to being distant and cold hearted with almost everyone he meets. I'd be more than happy to thread the two for sure! ^^ It will be lovely having them meet and become good friends!

Daechir & Aewenor
                  XDDD Tis fine... I squeed about threading Arrow and Superman Dae and Fenor when I saw Fenor's PB.... So yeah... XDDD But yes, it would be interesting having Daechir meet Aewenor, since he hasn't really ran into anyone from his home land since he's left(I'm sure many others would want him dead). He can definitely show Aewenor a thing or two, having been known as one of the best archers of his time and what not. Despite his injury, Dae is still fantastic with the bow and taught himself to wield it once again after the old injury. But it might take a bit to have Dae actually open up to Aewenor, being that he is a Dunedain Ranger and after what had happened, Daechir can't find himself being very fond of them anymore... But who knows, Aewenor can easily be that 'one exception'!

Daechir & Sigrid
                  I am very sure that Daechir and Sigrid have known each other for quite some time! Dae has lived in Laketown for at least fifteen(if not more) years so he surely could have known her as a child. If so, he will probably care for Sigrid quite a lot, despite the fact he doesn't stay in his home in Laketown very long. But it would be cute, having Daechir come back home since a few years of being out or so and seeing the lovely Sigrid grown up and what not! Sigrid and her siblings will surely have a soft spot in his heart, seeing as he's probably known them for quite some time.[/size]

Sigrid

The Black Sheep...
                  « Reply #8 on: December 31, 2013, 08:58:00 AM »
                  Sigrid & Daechir
                  Ah, yes, if he's been in Laketown (or in and out of Laketown) for that long, then they certainly would have known each other for quite some time.  I think it would be really fun/interesting for him to have known her as a child and for him to have played with her and stuff, whenever he was in Laketown.  Then come back after a few years and she's all grown up (well, thinks she is. still technically a child/teenager) and stuff.  She'd probably look at him as a friend, having known him so long, but maybe not be really reliant on him or open with him, since he doesn't usually stay long?

Daechir

• Men
                  • Wanderers
                    • View Profile
                  The Black Sheep...
                  « Reply #9 on: December 31, 2013, 09:10:00 AM »
                  Daechir & Sigrid
                  Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Daechir will keep his past FAR away from Sigrid too; usually that is a subject he rarely ever tells anyone. Though, he would open up with her a little more than he does others having known her as a child and what not. But yes, Daechir does odd jobs for others(odd jobs as in sometimes assassinations(if he finds them to be corrupt, greedy people, never the innocent), traveling to far away places to give important information to others and the likes) so he does travel a lot. He will stay in Laketown for months on end, having found that to be his new, stable home but when duty calls, he will leave again. But this idea is oh so very lovely to thread out! <3[/size]

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History
                  • Faramir: Reply for Éowyn! [link]
                    September 22, 2019, 12:39:37 AM
                  • Tintaldé: [link] @Whit/Tinuvagor
                    September 21, 2019, 11:01:15 AM
                  • Éowyn: [link] @Cass/Faramir
                    September 21, 2019, 10:38:16 AM
                  • Ulmo: Pellavan is approved and now in play! ^^ [link]
                    September 16, 2019, 12:38:49 PM
                  • Fritz: More brotherly banter for Andi/Cass and Koph/Blue! Whoo! [link]
                    September 04, 2019, 06:15:14 PM
                  • Faramir: Starter for Lothíriel/Meren, after a thousand years! [link]
                    August 24, 2019, 10:22:02 PM
                  • Gard of Lake-town: Tag for Thatguy [link]
                    May 17, 2019, 03:01:04 AM
                  • thatguy2: tag for Gard [link]
                    May 14, 2019, 05:38:28 AM
                  • Gard of Lake-town: Thread for Eofor/Thatguy [link]
                    May 11, 2019, 02:46:13 AM
                  • Gard of Lake-town: Reply for Hades/Altair! [link]
                    May 08, 2019, 04:09:02 PM
                  • Nienna: Post to Teachers Vent [link] *crosses fingers*
                    May 07, 2019, 01:14:34 AM
                  • Faramir: Reply for Becca/Éomer! [link]
                    May 01, 2019, 11:59:42 PM
                  • Faramir: Plots back for Dory! [link]
                    April 30, 2019, 10:21:06 PM
                  • Galadriel: Tag Cass/Faramir <3 [link]
                    April 30, 2019, 01:57:05 PM
                  • Éowyn: Thread starter for Eofer/ThatGuy: [link]
                    April 30, 2019, 09:00:17 AM
                  • Faramir: Faramir plots for Meren/Lothíriel... two years late. Sorry about that! [link]
                    April 29, 2019, 09:12:22 PM
                  • Tintaldé: Tag for Whit/Elrohir [link]
                    April 23, 2019, 04:48:08 PM
                  • Galadriel: Tag for Whit/Thranduil. <3 [link]
                    April 23, 2019, 03:41:52 PM
                  • Galadriel: Tag for Becca/Celeborn. <3 [link]
                    April 23, 2019, 03:19:03 PM
                  • Friór: Super short (by my old trend) poke at some of my threads too <3
                    April 19, 2019, 03:09:28 AM